+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    The bad that I see nobody talking about: lvl 7 heroic power

Why is this a thing? if you dont got lvl 7 heroic you cant pvp you are literally putting the most important skill in the game behind a paywall which is absurd. They should scale it back to 5 and remove the ses/ases slot from it.

Having said that this whole game seems really really really slow. I mean we have not hit endgame yet but getting a weapon with decent stats seems to be a shot in the dark and without dd who knows whats gonna happen.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The bad that I see nobody talking about: lvl 7 heroic power

Why is this a thing? if you dont got lvl 7 heroic you cant pvp you are literally putting the most important skill in the game behind a paywall which is absurd. They should scale it back to 5 and remove the ses/ases slot from it.
    True, didn't even notice this.

TLDR

Lvling is fine, forge rates are fine, mobs respawn time is hella nice esp in a group or duo. If you're soloing then tough luck find a group or a friend to duo things with. This version has been dumbed down so much; follow main story quest line, kill the mobs in that area till the next lvl then move to the next zone. Bored of walking? Buy a mount. You literally get kinah as you lvl from mobs and quest.
    MinTea worst temp NA lvl 110 (retired)

idk about u guys .... origin rohan is bad....i farm all day alot crones , but when i try make FIRST armor set from this game ,guess what . i lose all my crones and still fail ^^ so this " new" game got nothing new , oh yes new names and if i lag mobs can kill me eazy ^^ mabye they aver beta will fix somthing from our feedback's , GM DONT DO SAME USELESS SYSTEM LIKE OLD ROHAN

The only thing "bad" is that mobs hit too hard and people are getting 1-2 shot lmao. They don't know what gear to get, how to forge .. it's not PWI's fault, there's guides everywhere. If you don't have atleast 1-2mil crone by now you're doing something wrong

1-2 milions.... how ? they did a new game , were we play for first time and PlayWith make the website batter...........we need support in game like a newbies, and moobs ...LOOOOOOOL why they hit that hard ? when we play for firat time , without nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , btw origin got bug , can install auto clicker , worst hk but batter then nothing

what do you mean how ?? farm, sell ****. Neither me or my guild have issues with that so idk

At lvl 55+ you get quests that give you 60k crones + there's achievement rewards, leveling rewards, SES drops a lot so sell those, sell accs, gear, etc
    I already know about auto clicking. Some or most Nostalgia members abusing that so yeah
    Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 03-31-2017 at 05:07 AM.

I havent had a chance to look around, but do we have a magic shop npc here?

Edit, the npc that you can buy items with "magic" stats I mean

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

it is , but now at forger npc after 3x -4x lvl weps need more 30 000 crones / 1 mobs for that lvl drop like 300 crones / to kill that moob need 5 hits or less ......but if u like it and have time , its good to try it

ahh and .... to not forgot , this new skills have no sense , with buffs or without , dmg is same.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast