+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Option Stones

Option Stones

Where are Option stones with Life Absorb and Mana Absorb?

Specialy at Farming you kinda need them to keep you going. But only stuff i have seen was extremly expensive stuff from Sundries Merchant that doesnt cover, life or mana Absorb.

Any one having an idea? im just lvl 27 now maybe i miss something

Banned
    There aren't any iks there any place to put one during forging. In their place there is something called "Chance stones". Never used one so I have no idea what they do exactly.

Check the Sundries Merchant, you can see So Called Option Stones there. Actually they are like the Stones from PA in IRohan to put them in Sockets for Armor or Weapon.

Just there are noone for things like Magic-Attack, Melee-Attack or important to me: LifeAbsorbtion/ ManaAbsorbtion

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Where are Option stones with Life Absorb and Mana Absorb?

Specialy at Farming you kinda need them to keep you going. But only stuff i have seen was extremly expensive stuff from Sundries Merchant that doesnt cover, life or mana Absorb.

Any one having an idea? im just lvl 27 now maybe i miss something
    I've wondered about this as well. Most options are now imbedded in weapon parts, option stones are no more. You can probably later on use socket stones with abs on them. Untill then, make friends and lvl in a party with healers

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    There aren't any iks there any place to put one during forging. In their place there is something called "Chance stones". Never used one so I have no idea what they do exactly.
    Improve the chance of your forge to succeed, the other stones are used for preservation
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm not too opposed to no absorption stones to be honest. I mean, potions cd has been lowered severely and it also forces you to party up.

People just aren't used to pve giving an actual challenge and being actually active during partying anymore.
    It needs a change of mentality rather than the system.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher