+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    OS should affect all the damage you do so it should work with OS. Crit rate not sure though. The thing I'm not sure about yet is the combo. You kinda need that buff that replaced Stone Skin because the CS atm seems kinda meh. And it has a channeling time of 1 second, you are going to be so vulnarable to net bind's and vacuums etc (if they are still there Idk). Because you are going to channel the skill probably, then pop OS, then Rush, then CS.

Atleast when I was playing guard, and also in pservers I had to be careful not to get vacuumed as soon as I poped OS. And sometimes I even got perm-vacuumed. It's no fun lol.

But haven't looked into it enough yet. Only got to like level 10 to see what the leveling is like.

Not sure about the OP-ness though. You lose elemental damage which in this server should work against most classes since I don't think there will be too many +all stats. And in return you get a 35% chance of doing a double attack. It can be OP though if you get lucky and you hit a few AOE double attacks, if that **** works that is.
    Last edited by KatyPerry1; 03-30-2017 at 01:30 AM.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    OS should affect all the damage you do so it should work with OS. Crit rate not sure though. The thing I'm not sure about yet is the combo. You kinda need that buff that replaced Stone Skin because the CS atm seems kinda meh. And it has a channeling time of 1 second, you are going to be so vulnarable to net bind's and vacuums etc (if they are still there Idk). Because you are going to channel the skill probably, then pop OS, then Rush, then CS.

Atleast when I was playing guard, and also in pservers I had to be careful not to get vacuumed as soon as I poped OS. And sometimes I even got perm-vacuumed. It's no fun lol.

But haven't looked into it enough yet. Only got to like level 10 to see what the leveling is like.

Not sure about the OP-ness though. You lose elemental damage which in this server should work against most classes since I don't think there will be too many +all stats. And in return you get a 35% chance of doing a double attack. It can be OP though if you get lucky and you hit a few AOE double attacks, if that **** works that is.
    double hits don't work on AOE. I'm assuming it does work on OS. you pop rohas blessing to prevent vaccuum (if that still works). You start your combo with your ulti (40% AS 12 sec duration) then you pop OS and CS. while not AOE'ing (50% chance) you'll have a 35%chance of double dmg on your single target.

40% AS ult
    100% AS CS
    x % AS pet (idk)
    x % AS gearc(weapons, rings, socket stones)

you should be able to accumulate a lot of damage 9% each hit 10 sec duration.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    double hits don't work on AOE. I'm assuming it does work on OS. you pop rohas blessing to prevent vaccuum (if that still works). You start your combo with your ulti (40% AS 12 sec duration) then you pop OS and CS. while not AOE'ing (50% chance) you'll have a 35%chance of double dmg on your single target.

40% AS ult
    100% AS CS
    x % AS pet (idk)
    x % AS gearc(weapons, rings, socket stones)

you should be able to accumulate a lot of damage 9% each hit 10 sec duration.
    Yeah, that's the combo I said. Shame it doesn't work on the AOE, did you test it?

And yeah, if you get lucky on the AOE rate/double hit rate. Else it'll just be average, actually I think everybody will do average damage since it seems there's more defense and less attack than other rohan servers. (Which is good btw) I thought I hoovered over Roha's Blessing and it only said something about root / stun / sleeps. But yeah, now you need that skill that replaced Stone Skin (still don't know the name lul) together with CS to have any attack speed/damage, combined with OS to kill people. Guardian's will be even more predictable and slowed down tbh.

When a guardian popped OS it already gave enough time for good priests or other classes with rush/death call to react. Now with the extra 1 second channeling, small delay, popping os, small delay, rush time, popping CS... Guardians will be more volnurable to interuptions.
    Last edited by KatyPerry1; 03-30-2017 at 06:05 AM.

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    Yeah, that's the combo I said. Shame it doesn't work on the AOE, did you test it?

And yeah, if you get lucky on the AOE rate/double hit rate. Else it'll just be average, actually I think everybody will do average damage since it seems there's more defense and less attack than other rohan servers. (Which is good btw) I thought I hoovered over Roha's Blessing and it only said something about root / stun / sleeps. But yeah, now you need that skill that replaced Stone Skin (still don't know the name lul) together with CS to have any attack speed/damage, combined with OS to kill people. Guardian's will be even more predictable and slowed down tbh.

When a guardian popped OS it already gave enough time for good priests or other classes with rush/death call to react. Now with the extra 1 second channeling, small delay, popping os, small delay, rush time, popping CS... Guardians will be more volnurable to interuptions.
    Most people are braindead when it comes to pvp so I wouldn't worry too much. At irohan roha blessing protects for more things than the description says. ofcours paralyze CC still goes through.

For me it's not a question if guard will do insane dmg but rather if, when compared to other classes, it will do good dmg. with the high attackspeed an OS and the nessecary CC, mp drain etc, I think they'll be good.

Double attacks don't work with elemental and AOE (skill description says so)

also what do you reckon is the best build. I'm atm 50/50 dex/str with some vit. invoke 200% dex to crit is awesome if you can get good critrate (i assume endgame critrste of 30% isn't implausible. combine that with the str/melee boosts I see Hybrid guard as the best option
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 03-30-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Most people are braindead when it comes to pvp so I wouldn't worry too much. At irohan roha blessing protects for more things than the description says. ofcours paralyze CC still goes through.

For me it's not a question if guard will do insane dmg but rather if, when compared to other classes, it will do good dmg. with the high attackspeed an OS and the nessecary CC, mp drain etc, I think they'll be good.

Double attacks don't work with elemental and AOE (skill description says so)

also what do you reckon is the best build. I'm atm 50/50 dex/str with some vit. invoke 200% dex to crit is awesome if you can get good critrate (i assume endgame critrste of 30% isn't implausible. combine that with the str/melee boosts I see Hybrid guard as the best option
    Ah ic, yeah only read the part that it doesn't work with AOE skills (thought like the aoe skill) and elemental damage. Unless it's tested I'd say there's a chance that the double strike might work on AOE? Since it only broadens your attacks. Then again, like I said.. I haven't read the description yet. Ah ic.. dang I see they made Roha's op in iRohan.

Atm your crit rate sucks (read they nerfed base crit rate to 0%) so I wouldn't suggest getting more dex than you require to not miss on mobs. Just go str (and vit if you need) if you notice you start missing on mobs: add a few points into dex. At some point you'll have enough in order to not miss in PvE/PvP. Also, later on you'll get acc with dex etc. Just stat reset later on .
    Last edited by KatyPerry1; 03-30-2017 at 07:27 AM.

@PJ wtf name KingFish dekan lmao
    /Quit