+ Reply to Thread

Seperate Dragon sage Evolve

Going though the skill changes in game, it seems the dragon sage can now use seperation in evolve form ?? any feedback on this ?

I haven't downloaded it yet, but can you tell me something more about the skill changes you noticed? Thanks in advance.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    I haven't downloaded it yet, but can you tell me something more about the skill changes you noticed? Thanks in advance.
    Sure, First of all, Seperation now has multiple levels instead of just one, and the seperation skills have the blue border around it:
    http://i.imgur.com/Fwj8spz.png
    Secondly the evolve skills in both trees also have these blue borders as if connected, and the skill that is a must learn in order to get evolve on sage is a seperation attack skill
    http://i.imgur.com/uaBnlxV.png

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'd have loved it if separation was buffed outside of evolve mode (so i didn't need the evolve) - always liked the separation build and had it regardless of it being pretty useless in most cases.. but hey, any buff better than nothing!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'd have loved it if separation was buffed outside of evolve mode (so i didn't need the evolve) - always liked the separation build and had it regardless of it being pretty useless in most cases.. but hey, any buff better than nothing!
    Right, seems to be buffed a little, but if you can use it in evolve that would make it quite viable i guess not sure if you can though, but looking at the tree it seems you might, then again, you aparantly also NEED to learn dragon power on an int dekan even though it only gives melee power now...

Ic, thanks. And about other classes?
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    Ic, thanks. And about other classes?
    there is a lot of skills different, not entirely sure, but DPP is now agi based while normal is still strength, Predators have a personal Almighty... that gives the same stats

Archers Nimble is now a crit damage increase, enchanted arrow is now a crit rate increase buff, no more arrows are needed, most buffs last 60 minutes by default, archers root is now based on int, Brandish kick's old buff (don't remember what is was called) is now instead a buff for psycic pierce.

Alot of skills have different %, some skilltrees are layed out differently.

MB now uses psy instead of int on elfs, the trees are reworked, they now have a damage increase on enemys based on psy,
    templars blunt mastery seems kinda useless now, it only increased one handed mace damage.

These are some of the changes i have noticed in classes i actually play, not sure about the others since i have not really played them.
    Last edited by xavion1; 03-29-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Banned
    I see they put heroic power on 1st skill tree page.

And can any Dragon Sage confirm that you can use Sepa Skills in DragonForm?