+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fatigue system

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Fatigue system

Call me stupid, but I don't get it (sorry, at work atm).

But are you for real that the more you PvE/PVP the bigger your DISadvantage gets?

Say, you hit 100% fatigue, you suddenly get only 20% of the exp you got previously.
    So the more you actually play your game, the less you get? What?

Sorry, I'm pretty daft and have difficulties grasping concepts - but can you kindly clarify the system as you would to a 5 year old, because I think I'm missing the clue here.

Thanks in advance!

#gainingfatiguefasterthanexp.

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+1.

The only think I could think of that it would work against exploiting bots/HK.. but that's all I can think of atm.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

get 100% but he drop to 0.....its a useless ideea, but they whant to keep us in front of our pc's, and dont forgot about VIP 10, 250 000 RP'S
    Last edited by tenten008; 03-29-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    get 100% but he drop to 0.....its a useless ideea, but they whant to keep us in front of our pc's, and dont forgot about VIP 10, 250 000 RP'S
    What's the first thing you do when hitting 100% fatigue?
    That's right, close the game and play something else for a day in the meantime - unless it doesn't drop when being offline. Which would be ridiculous, so we assume that won't be the case.
    Right?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-29-2017 at 04:45 AM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

It's to stop RWT I mean eye and back strain, by making you take periodic breaks from the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    It's to stop RWT I mean eye and back strain, by making you take periodic breaks from the PC.
    The only break i'll get is from the game, not my pc.
    Call me addicted, but I just have nothing else to do all day long.

i said allready is useles, new server and they didnt give us starter items....im lvl 25 from start , im alllready bored, but its a beta test ,mabye with our feedback they will get batter this server....

how is this system worth complaining about? you dont want OP items because not everybody can afford them... and now you dont want any limit on the grind because you have so much free time? get ANOTHER job... complain about all the pets being the exact same or the mounts... or the fact that they left armor spirit stones up in the item mall at server opening but took them down already... or the server lag... this system of fatigue is to limit all the viet/pinoy/br virgins from sitting in a lawnchair at a cardboard desk and farming 24/7

For me the most useless part is the "Crone consumption rewards" http://prntscr.com/epwtx1
    If I spent 2m crones my reward will be 4 Elexirs and 150k crones, for real ? Better to get nothing instead those craps...

i take it back... the spirit stones are just super bugged...