+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fatigue system

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    i take it back... the spirit stones are just super bugged...
    What's bugged ? Show screenshot or something ?

I think they fixed it

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    how is this system worth complaining about? you dont want OP items because not everybody can afford them... and now you dont want any limit on the grind because you have so much free time? get ANOTHER job... complain about all the pets being the exact same or the mounts... or the fact that they left armor spirit stones up in the item mall at server opening but took them down already... or the server lag... this system of fatigue is to limit all the viet/pinoy/br virgins from sitting in a lawnchair at a cardboard desk and farming 24/7
    Y so sirius?

My job's fine, perhaps don't take everything as truth as is written. Unless I really do live in my mom's basement (or is it cellar??) and let other people work for me (unemployement fees). Who's to tell? I think we could debate in another topic.

Regardless of my free time, I don't want any limit on the grind AND the pvp. Are you telling me they just sold us HK's for the past few years, telling us to grind/invest 24/7 and now trying to convince us from the opposite?

That's like my government giving subs for diesel cars, having diesel prices lower than gasoil for over 20 years - to then, when everyone rides diesel; revoke the subs, up diesel prices and try tell people it's better to get gasoil instead. But hey, priorities!
    You're also under the misconception that I am against OP items due to their overpriciness - but it might occur to you that I am just against those for the sole fact that they are OP to begin with. No? OK, works for me.

Whatever makes you feel better, you gotta believe in.
    I'm all supportive, I'm in your camp. I can throw you a ball, or two. Maybe even three.

All depends on my free time and whether or not it's my favorite program on TV.
    Any idea what's for dinner?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Call me stupid, but I don't get it (sorry, at work atm).

But are you for real that the more you PvE/PVP the bigger your DISadvantage gets?

Say, you hit 100% fatigue, you suddenly get only 20% of the exp you got previously.
    So the more you actually play your game, the less you get? What?

Sorry, I'm pretty daft and have difficulties grasping concepts - but can you kindly clarify the system as you would to a 5 year old, because I think I'm missing the clue here.

Thanks in advance!

#gainingfatiguefasterthanexp.

eh o.o

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Hi .

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Y so sirius?

My job's fine, perhaps don't take everything as truth as is written. Unless I really do live in my mom's basement (or is it cellar??) and let other people work for me (unemployement fees). Who's to tell? I think we could debate in another topic.

Regardless of my free time, I don't want any limit on the grind AND the pvp. Are you telling me they just sold us HK's for the past few years, telling us to grind/invest 24/7 and now trying to convince us from the opposite?

That's like my government giving subs for diesel cars, having diesel prices lower than gasoil for over 20 years - to then, when everyone rides diesel; revoke the subs, up diesel prices and try tell people it's better to get gasoil instead. But hey, priorities!
    You're also under the misconception that I am against OP items due to their overpriciness - but it might occur to you that I am just against those for the sole fact that they are OP to begin with. No? OK, works for me.

Whatever makes you feel better, you gotta believe in.
    I'm all supportive, I'm in your camp. I can throw you a ball, or two. Maybe even three.

All depends on my free time and whether or not it's my favorite program on TV.
    Any idea what's for dinner?
    you gotta be trolling

your analogy is way off... not even remotely comparable.

OP is relative to the power of whatever else is available...

you gotta be trolling

your analogy is way off... not even remotely comparable.

OP is relative to the power of whatever else is available...
    How is not hitting 100% fatigue and not having a penalty for not hitting 100% fatigue, OP?
    I'm being 100% serious here.

Don't think it's going to be an issue going off those numbers you'd have to grind for 5 and a half hours straight to hit cap and that's not taking into account that there will be downtime between kills.

100% agree with furter, EP cant do the math

I know it's gonna take over 5 hrs, but it also takes over 5 hrs to deplete.
    People never grinded for a couple hours before? I'm not even a hard-core farmer (everyone can tell) and I already had my fatigue getting high.

Also, despite the cynicism, you seem to miss the point.

Fact is that it is ridiculous to punish people to actually play your game opposed to rewarding them.

Even if you will never hit the cap, as you say, it is useless at the most.

Or are you going to deny even that?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-30-2017 at 01:56 AM.