+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
    TAke a look at mage ) you will cry Mage shield for 14 sec ))
    Yep... I was going to play here, but it's too much. The grind and horrible rates are bad enough themselves, but having to learn all of this new stuff will be exhausting. On top of that I have absolutely no faith in YNK when it comes to these skill changes being balanced.

The only thing YNK's versions had going for it over private servers after OG Xor Rohan was that it was Official. It had a high player count and there was no risk of it shutting down and you losing the fruits of your labor. This can't be said today.

The general ideea of the server is good but for god sake the xp is bad after 21-25 u cant fight anything u will just die and die and after all that we have the VIP that say to us (ps...pss...pss u need to give us some money ........pss cmon )I think this server is a new beginning for private servers because they dont need player they need money.
    I really hoped that this server will be something

Banned
    A note about VIP.

It seems that it cumulatively tracks how much you spend in the game. It is not measured on a monthly or other amount, but total amount you have spent while you have been playing the game. There are levels you reach as your total spent reaches each one. When you reach level one, you continue on until you reach level 2. Once you climbed to level 10, there are no more levels. those that spend a lot will get there quicker. Those that don't will take longer.

Personally I would have rather seen a Monthly VIP system where you get perks for a monthly subscription fee like most other F2P games do it. But this is better in that the perks you get are permanent for your entire account and don't expire each month. And as you spend more, you reach the next VIP level - you never go backward.

I kinda like it.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-29-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Yep... I was going to play here, but it's too much. The grind and horrible rates are bad enough themselves, but having to learn all of this new stuff will be exhausting. On top of that I have absolutely no faith in YNK when it comes to these skill changes being balanced.

The only thing YNK's versions had going for it over private servers after OG Xor Rohan was that it was Official. It had a high player count and there was no risk of it shutting down and you losing the fruits of your labor. This can't be said today.
    I feel you