+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fulgorexx View Post
    I downloaded the your profile photo, victorica anime. the girl marijuana axooaxaooxa

joker
    yeh its so hard to make new sigs and **** so **** it

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

No offence PlayWith but unless you make a daily quest or a way to make the vip status help players you allready ****ED UP havent you learned that earning money from that dose not win players over they all went to private servers just because of the god damn stupid Shop Prices and Money Flood.

My honest opinion is you find a way not only to obtain that vip status by playing it well then you have a great game il still play check out some stuff .

I agree there should be a way to earn VIP status points in the game even if it is significantly slower than spending money. Having said that pservers are dead a f dreto nobody on here gets any satisfaction from killing abso for the 1239487123th time.

Quote Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
    No offence PlayWith but unless you make a daily quest or a way to make the vip status help players you allready ****ED UP havent you learned that earning money from that dose not win players over they all went to private servers just because of the god damn stupid Shop Prices and Money Flood.

My honest opinion is you find a way not only to obtain that vip status by playing it well then you have a great game il still play check out some stuff .
    **** u dreto

Banned
    HERE WE GO BOYZ!
    https://scr.hu/RDnd8a

Wtf did these guys do to rising might? 50% chance of aliviating incoming final damage by 15%?

So basically 50% chance to reduce damage by 15%? and if thats not enough eternal vit is only 35% vit, empower does not increase damage, fixation only boosts wa by 100%, defender will eventually become a completely useless class once all the farmville time is over. Who needs a class that can be completely ignored in pvp? Meanwhile guards get to take advantage of the new sharpen blade 35% chance to hit twice for the godliest order swing in the history of rohan.

TAke a look at mage ) you will cry Mage shield for 14 sec ))

So what is the fatigue - some sort of an anti-grinding mechanism? "Ok you've had enough of Rohan for today, time to log out" kind of a thing?
    Last edited by bosshunt; 03-29-2017 at 02:43 AM.

can't play this game from my country .. please help to play

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aguztiawan18 View Post
    can't play this game from my country .. please help to play
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Indos waiting for rohan origin be like: wut is IP block?
    I think sunny said it all right there.