+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

I sincerely hope there will be NO HK's. They ruined what was left of any social activity in the game previously.
    I never saw the point, if you get auto grind to max level, why not just start at max level and be done with it?
    Yea, I kinda have mixed feelings about them. I mean I love them for the convenience side ofc but you are deffs right about the interaction, altho, when time permits, you can still have that while hking. I've been in some pretty awesome grind parties where everyone was present and chatting away and having fun. One thing that really pisses me off about the hks is when people use them in pvp. Thats just lame asf.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

No more HK bring back the YOPO days (you only pull once) and psy wizzies for pve and pvp!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

how do u know no hk ?

hks = Money grab but was ok for me i have a Family and hks was a good chilling tool^^Get Origin no hks was ok too!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You don't (usually) let a bot play your battlefield and counterstrike sessions because you have family to attend to. You either play, or you don't - pretty simple concept if you ask me.
    IF the game requires you to have a HK to get anywhere, then there is something fundamentally wrong with the game, not your time-management.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Dhans/Dekans @Par'talucca or however it's spelled
    Rest @Einhoren.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    It will be eh if there's no PA, its one of the few positives left in the game and everyone loves it.

Will sok if there's no Hks either. Back to slow a$$ grinding like years ago haha.
    I sincerely hope there will be NO HK's. They ruined what was left of any social activity in the game previously.
    I never saw the point, if you get auto grind to max level, why not just start at max level and be done with it?
    I also vote for ho HKs. IMHO they spoiled the game even though I see no way to get to max level in irohan without them. In R:O there is no need for them. The level c ap is 100 which anybody can do without needing to resort to bots.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I also vote for ho HKs. IMHO they spoiled the game even though I see no way to get to max level in irohan without them. In R:O there is no need for them. The level c ap is 100 which anybody can do without needing to resort to bots.
    Err, no?
    I mean, I never made it to 99 on my own in all this time. Seriously.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    Well since there is no EM to buy/sell tunes, you will have a little more motivation to build your own

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Well since there is no EM to buy/sell tunes, you will have a little more motivation to build your own
    Build?? I was leeched all the way up - I can't handle all that grind.
    All I request is a spot in a party and i'll make it worthwhile. If you like chat.

If not, that'll be some very long hours, I'm afraid.
    But I like to think that people wouldn't have made it to 99+ if they didn't have me in their parties to keep them awake
    Or maybe they just got there faster to get rid of me, either how works for me

and ..., now in origin can SHARE BUFFS