+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Iceyy u nab gimmi that Discord server
    <-- Dudu :P

i dont got no discord server if u got raidcall just join the boobs raidcall.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Lost my old account RC is so old rofl gonna wait until they accept me if they ever do :'(

Anybody else having trouble with the client download? It pauses and fails to continue downloading several times on the way until the end, then it fails again just as it finishes. Trying to resume it at the end starts it all over from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Anybody else having trouble with the client download? It pauses and fails to continue downloading several times on the way until the end, then it fails again just as it finishes. Trying to resume it at the end starts it all over from the beginning.
    nah I downloaded it like a week ago rofl

Try a different browser would be my 1st advice.

I was on Firefox earlier, Chrome is even worse. It works for like 5 seconds until it gets to 3.0 MB, then it goes to 3.1 MB, 2.7 MB, 2.9 MB, 3 MB, 2.8 MB, it never gets past that. Eventually it fails again saying "network error".

My internet connection for everything else is fine. IDK wth is wrong with this client download, though.

Go to internet explorer man!

Internet Explorer seems to hate it also. It works for a second then it stops at 2.7 MB, going up and back down until it fails and pauses.

how to fix gameguard?? please reply

apparently you can't play rohan origins and regular rohan at the same time because of sh.itty gameguard lol. gm's making you pick a game.