+ Reply to Thread

About Refine rates

My suggestion is to raise the success rate of refine to it's original jainus state. This rate we have now, clearly, is greatly decreased in comparison to what it once was. Never there was a 20 tries 5 success rate (25% success) on a level refine.

It is utterly terrible rate, which makes level refine impossible. I can bear with the thought that it takes 10 tries to forge a single rare with shineys and preservation stones (spending about 8k rp on option stones and perservation stones only). But after all that you can't even refine it to a suitable level.

Tried to refine weapon spent 500mil crones and weapon still is at its original level. You tell me if i'm wrong with constantly decreasing rates.

When Jainus came to life people had up to 15 success in a row easy. And it was middle-ground rate of ran and jin (experience and rate wise).

And now Jainus has no experience boost, no forge boost, no refine boost, no enhancing boost, no reinforcing boost.

I don't ask for success rate to be 100%, but this consta 10:1 fail/success logo that shows on my screen is starting to get on my nerves :/

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 03-27-2017 at 04:39 PM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

i fell you bro

Banned
    By tonight I will be seeing if the New server is any better.

True, true. Though I doubt the new server will be any good. You will ask me why? Well from what I've seen on youtube with origin gameplay in it, almost any person there is running around with +18 weapon. I seriously believe that our success rate will be something completely different.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Here Isen same you. No more refining event. How can a new player make this game easier to forge, refine level armors, status... I have been playing Rohan 3 months and still havent seen any forging event. Its suck and im thinking to stop.

Banned
    Isen has pretty much sucked from the day it opened.

Right now Rohan: Origin is the place to be. That is where 90% of the players (and even old ones that walked away from Rohan 5+ years ago) are. I personally like it FAR better than either Isen or Jainus.