Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Dont let the nostalgia fool you.
    True that xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I think having a unique weapon like having a 50% dd mace or dank +14 buff staff or having a nice collection of weaps like phi and his 5x melee 180 vit mace and the 5x melee 25 ish magic mace was the only thing from pre epic that I missed. That and mages having relevant dps in pvp.

@Bloodybladez: My numbers might be off but at the end of the day confirmation bias still fits. Balanced isnt because people could get away with having garbage gear with their imaginary "skillz".
    But this is literally Jin server all day. Back in 2008-09 you NEEDED top tier-gear to be able to kill people who had top-tier gear. Heroic Power was bad enough, but Jin was flooded with pure attack on everything. Over on Jin everybody was a 1-shot to any decent Str Dhan. Any decent Ranger could kill you with combo in just a few hits. If ANY Str Guardian got you... well you might as well just take your hands off of the keyboard and just let it happen.

The gear advantages took away some of the skill aspect, but what Jin did was was worse. If you were caught first you always died. You couldn't turn the fight around and kill your attacker, or make any kind of comeback later, it was all over in 10 seconds or less.

Jin was just a ****ty server because it was full of cheaters who didnt care if their accounts got banned or items got deleted. Ran with its epics, upgs, boss drops and most importantly aged accounts just did not have the sheer amount of cheaters that jin had. Like srsly ask yourself how a bunch of randoms who couldnt afford spending 20-40k rps for an upg could all of a sudden afford 4 years verdict set, unlimited 50s and +18 rings/weapon on a server with no 300% base rate.

Anyways this server has a completely different weapon and armor system which I want to see how playwith will destroy in future updates.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Jin was just a ****ty server because it was full of cheaters who didnt care if their accounts got banned or items got deleted. Ran with its epics, upgs, boss drops and most importantly aged accounts just did not have the sheer amount of cheaters that jin had. Like srsly ask yourself how a bunch of randoms who couldnt afford spending 20-40k rps for an upg could all of a sudden afford 4 years verdict set, unlimited 50s and +18 rings/weapon on a server with no 300% base rate.

Anyways this server has a completely different weapon and armor system which I want to see how playwith will destroy in future updates.
    Got a lvl 99 for me yet? :<
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Got a lvl 99 for me yet? :<
    im like lvl 50 close enough.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

So....... what is Rohan Origin?
    RETIRED

Character names played:
    Crosshair
    Crigno search YouTube "crigno giant"
    Acquamarina
    Greenfinch search YouTube "greenfinch ranger"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0ssh41r View Post
    So....... what is Rohan Origin?
    It is Rohan without a lot of the bloat that was added over the years. Level cap 100, No Boobie toons (aka Trinity), No EM, No GH (though Ehres Harbor is still there with some NPCs sitting there), No crafting, A way to control the success rate for forging refining and reinforcing. There are some tough bits too like fail in reinforce will always destroy your gear unless you are using a pres stone. Refine only goes down about 5 or 6 before stuff breaks. A lot of the options you can use while really cheap, are good only for a couple hours rather than days or a month. Oh, and "Pure" stat builds pretty much suck monkey balls. As well everything is self or party buffed. there is no more having random folks whoring buffs off you.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff as well, but that is the main gist of it.

Generally a whole lot of useless crap stripped out of it. Because of all that it is not just another server using the same client. This one needs a whole new client.

Let's just hope PlayWithI doesn't F*** it up like they usually do.

after reading through this whole thread, I THINK I'LL PLAY
    RBF - XiasXenios (115 Templar)
    <YallSoStupid> .. good times
    Zairean (103 Defender)
    AcerEx (90 Wizard)

ORIGIN -
    Meliotis (78 Guardian)
    Siegraine
    Cadmium
    Spectrum

catch me on Dragon Nest in the late night..
    <Sadistic> ... our discord is interesting

Wow another name from the past! ^ Gl if you play again!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Definitely playing haha just started about 2 hours ago w my bestie
    RBF - XiasXenios (115 Templar)
    <YallSoStupid> .. good times
    Zairean (103 Defender)
    AcerEx (90 Wizard)

ORIGIN -
    Meliotis (78 Guardian)
    Siegraine
    Cadmium
    Spectrum

catch me on Dragon Nest in the late night..
    <Sadistic> ... our discord is interesting