Just because I used to argue with you doesn't mean I don't take your word for it. I just have a different basis for what I consider to be balanced.

Many people believe that if every character is able to kill every other character within two seconds that that's balanced. I personally find that horse**** because it completely removes tank builts from being of any value. And with that goes a lot of consideration in char building(do I go full strength, or do I go 3:1, 4:1 or or or???) down the drain, which is possibly one of my most favourite aspects of Rohan - and something we haven't seen since 51s.

The endgame between when Upgrades were introduced and before the Heroic Update is the most balanced that I have seen in Rohan, I don't say that because I used to play at the top at that time but because I've seen what happened on the PServers during and beyond that time and I have a basic understanding what the state of balance before that was even though I wasn't actively fighting for the top(2007-mid 2009).

But the balanced state of affairs during that time had an obvious downside which I hopefully frequently brought up when discussing these on the forums, and that was build diversity. When previously and afterwards a plethora of builds were viable, 2011-2012 endgame only knew Int Temps, Vit Defs, Priests, Wizzards, Vit Dekans, Ranger and the odd Dhan here and there. Nothing else was too viable because the METAGAME revolved around Templars doing their thing and supports supporting these. Nothing else had the same amount of combat prowess with near intangibility and I can tell you why that came to be: Because every class relies on buffs to work, and there is a class that can dispell up to 15: Le Wizzards. If Wizzards were toned down, if Temps had no debuff to rely on, I can assure you that you would have seen many more builds being playing during that period. Most were tanky enough and comboing any non-vit char had good enough results, all that prevented it was Wizzards and Temps saying "**** You" to every full-buffed char. I can recall an Etton PvP that had me and Imba running around on our Guards(he Str, me Dex) whopping ass as best we could, but after a while(and because of the nearby bind stone) we had enough of the constant debuff retardation, relogged, he on his Temp, I on Algis('s Temp) and it was a 5 minute affair because we were back in our state of relative intangibility.

In addition to knowing how the PvP was like, I invested quite a bit of time into many of the underplayed builds and I was actually kind of surprised how many interesting trinkets most of these had and nobody used. I found that outside a few every player was geared to playing solo when there were so many cool options to work as a teamplayer:
-A good example is the Strength Predator. Way overshadowed by Str Avenger PP+DPP combo in terms of killing potential, it has group hide, it has a 10% HP every 3 sec recovery trap and some more that I forgot. It's actually a decent enough supporter, but nobody gave a **** besides Emanoela and however few people.
-Another example is the Berserker Skill Build WillDaThrill made. When he pitched the idea to me I was slightly confused and a bit amused, but he sounded sincere and so I looked into it with him. Berserker have: a non-cureable silence, a pretty decent combo, a skill that removes debuffs or rather negative effectors(such as Vaccuum, Warcry, Root - to avoid confusion), a damage bonus AOE(CTB) and an AOE stun. Will's build caught everybody by surprise because nobody had an idea how good it was and how to properly counteract it at first.
-And lastlyWarlocks have some unique skills in their arsenal, all of them are a pain in the arse to deal with. Pet Prevent, HP Reduction and Pot Blocker are a nightmare as a Tank because you're going to go down much quicker. But Wizzards just reigned supreme.

You see, it's actually all there already, sure enough some of these classes could use a damage boost or two and maybe two more attack skills with decent damage, but outside of Scouts and Savages, who need a more significant rework, you can make every class work in PvP, and you could've made them work especially when debuffing skills are no longer as easy and simple as "Killing Time, Area Dispell 3x, huehuehue".