+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    JP ppl are awful gamers.. you wouldnt have fun, trust me
    elaborate!

Why are JP gamers awful gamers? they have a dota 2 tournament with oysters as a prize! thats #hardwork #determination.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Not sure Gnyu would want to come he seems to be having fun on Mortal Online forums http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/t....148356/page-2
    Also the giant skills have so far remained mostly inferior (except for pillage), the great giant would not be pleased

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    "A dumb ass worm reply"

It's defo GNYU, no doubt. I see he has his own share of fans on there as well.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-27-2017 at 01:14 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Mortal Online suxx hard. He can have it.

Not sure he would like this rohan because he was constantly whining how hard giants were to play, and since it is a legacy-like Rohan, well, no love for him there.

Commoner
    Its going to be a pay to win disaster. Remember Divinity was supposed to be the latest greatest thing? How'd that turn out. Remember Isen was supposed to be the latest greatest thing? How'd that turn out? If they couldn't fix the current servers after all this time, and are literally notorious at this point for ****ty rates and high prices...I don't know why you guys are expecting something different.

Banned
    That may be. Or it may not be. I don't know. None of us will know until after it is out there and we can all see what it offers.

I'm keep an open mind. That open mind includes understanding this is a business that has to make money so a certain amount of money grubbing will take place. How aggressive they are in that grubbing will determine if the players will like it or not. One thing I do not expect is for these guys to run it like a private server. Exp will be slow and forge rates will suck (unless I assume you are a VIP subscriber).

Hey... Guys This is Josh AKA FingFangFoom among other many chars i made.... What is Origins? Should I play it?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    That may be. Or it may not be. I don't know. None of us will know until after it is out there and we can all see what it offers.
    I know. Trust me.

I'm keep an open mind. That open mind includes understanding this is a business that has to make money so a certain amount of money grubbing will take place. How aggressive they are in that grubbing will determine if the players will like it or not. One thing I do not expect is for these guys to run it like a private server. Exp will be slow and forge rates will suck (unless I assume you are a VIP subscriber).
    I'm ok with pay to play, but most the other games I pay to play I pay like 50 bucks for the game, and another 50 or whatever every year or two when an expansion comes out. Or I could pay 10 bucks a month. Or I can spend 20-50 bucks a few times a year and have top tier stuff. Here on Rohan though...I've dropped 50 bucks before just to see FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL and end up with nothing, and I'm not paying 100+ just for a weapon when I've still got like 10 other gear slots to fill up.

If you guys think you are going to get a good gaming experience from this company at a price structure similar to what other online games cost, you are kidding yourselves. Even if they can put forth the illusion of it its only a matter of time before they start rolling in the game breaking pay to win updates every few months...its just what they do.

Never heard of you. Sorry nab.
    Shh ! Dizzy is king 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Its going to be a pay to win disaster. Remember Divinity was supposed to be the latest greatest thing? How'd that turn out. Remember Isen was supposed to be the latest greatest thing? How'd that turn out? If they couldn't fix the current servers after all this time, and are literally notorious at this point for ****ty rates and high prices...I don't know why you guys are expecting something different.
    Its cool man cuz this time you will get that new server new game nostalgia high more addictive than crack. If I ever get dementia I hope i can just play rohan over and over and over thinking its a new game each time.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast