+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    lets see what account is this i cant even remenber lol ... sup im Matallas is somebody remenber me from nemesis , famous ect etc Hi ithi if you read this hahahaha.. and HEllooo for all the noobs here xD.... soo what is this Rohan origin mmmmm should i try??? uff soo many years without log
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2nlscwg.jpg
    #PLATANOPOWER

Quote Originally Posted by 7740fKorean View Post
    lets see what account is this i cant even remenber lol ... sup im Matallas is somebody remenber me from nemesis , famous ect etc Hi ithi if you read this hahahaha.. and HEllooo for all the noobs here xD.... soo what is this Rohan origin mmmmm should i try??? uff soo many years without log
    fk matallas nob

@ESO and BDO: those games both suck, best pvp outside of hype rohan pvp (doesnt exist anymoar) is tera. Only problem is that the dumb weebs and bluehole studio turned the entire game soft so now there is only like 10 groups of team 3s players left. I thought that civil unrest would bring pvp back but me and my guild won 5 times in a row as the entire server just flopped.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfEvil View Post
    nah, i play dank souls and different mobile games. devilian, summoners war, stuff like that.

thinking black desert, but seeing that this origin version doesn't require me to buy anything, i'll probably launch a few chars here.
    leoleoleoleoleoleo <3

Quote Originally Posted by 7740fKorean View Post
    lol haiiiiiiiiii <3 I read mens

replied the pm

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    fk matallas nob

@ESO and BDO: those games both suck, best pvp outside of hype rohan pvp (doesnt exist anymoar) is tera. Only problem is that the dumb weebs and bluehole studio turned the entire game soft so now there is only like 10 groups of team 3s players left. I thought that civil unrest would bring pvp back but me and my guild won 5 times in a row as the entire server just flopped.
    Not saying they were good, just that I think TESO's the best currently out in general all things considered. GW2 held the throne by a country mile with WvW for a long time but they really screwed up the expansion which broke everything but premade 5's/strict meta.

At least they're not ArcheAge lol.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    leoleoleoleoleoleo <3

lol haiiiiiiiiii <3 I read mens

replied the pm
    eeybaybay<3

This game has changed so much. Reviewing these class changes atm and deciding on what I'll play for Origins. Question though, if I start now will my chars get rerolled or is this the long haul version currently?
    xLiShenron - STR Warcock
    Skeet - STR Avenger
    Hope - STR Guard
    Fate - INT Templar

Retired. (So people on Jin could actually get drops. Ahurr.)

I'm on Tera.

eeybaybay<3

This game has changed so much. Reviewing these class changes atm and deciding on what I'll play for Origins. Question though, if I start now will my chars get rerolled or is this the long haul version currently?
    Like 99% certain all progress will stick.

Odds are unless you nolife you'll be around a week tor two before reaching the point where spending money will actually have an effect on the game anyways. My guess is given how the CBT was only like a week long and very little changed, full-release will come shortly without substantial changes.

I say this seriously: I think Giant is the best race in the game and suspect that crit Berserker will be the dominant endgame PvP build, seeing as it can go over a 50% crit chance at endgame with huge base weapon damage and has a lot of supporting utility and damage most other classes don't have anymore.
    Last edited by soulholder; 04-25-2017 at 02:09 PM.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    Like 99% certain all progress will stick.

Odds are unless you nolife you'll be around a week tor two before reaching the point where spending money will actually have an effect on the game anyways. My guess is given how the CBT was only like a week long and very little changed, full-release will come shortly without substantial changes.

I say this seriously: I think Giant is the best race in the game and suspect that crit Berserker will be the dominant endgame PvP build, seeing as it can go over a 50% crit chance at endgame with huge base weapon damage and has a lot of supporting utility and damage most other classes don't have anymore.
    I'm about to be reviewing the giant/zerker tree. I like these guardian changes. (Still have to look at dhans, templars, and dark elves.)
    xLiShenron - STR Warcock
    Skeet - STR Avenger
    Hope - STR Guard
    Fate - INT Templar

I'm on Tera.

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    Not saying they were good, just that I think TESO's the best currently out in general all things considered. GW2 held the throne by a country mile with WvW for a long time but they really screwed up the expansion which broke everything but premade 5's/strict meta.

At least they're not ArcheAge lol.
    Nah man there is no higher quality pvp than a good ol game of team 3s I mean srsly if weebs didnt exist tera would still be the best game right now.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'm about to be reviewing the giant/zerker tree. I like these guardian changes. (Still have to look at dhans, templars, and dark elves.)
    Take a look at Scouts also.

And Hai Leo.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Take a look at Scouts also.

And Hai Leo.
    Scoots 2cute.

Hai Karren.
    xLiShenron - STR Warcock
    Skeet - STR Avenger
    Hope - STR Guard
    Fate - INT Templar

I'm on Tera.