+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    so it's more of a farming server then a pvp server then?

-Magiz

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death777 View Post
    so it's more of a farming server then a pvp server then?

-Magiz
    They're still implementing the pvp parts and the end-endgame isn't fully fleshed out yet. Also, one part of the pvp system that has been implemented with the latest patch on Tuesday past is bugged and needs a correction. Other than that, it's up to you. You will need to farm since crones are needed (forging, enhancing etc is a lot more expensive and has got different rules(!)).
    But if you're not too narrow-minded, there are plenty options to pvp and hopefully what has already been implemented will be fixed in due time.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Sounds good, i can at least give it a try. Thanks for the info.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You can compare monster damage to Isen(?) server. In other words: they deal a lot more damage.
    Going 'pure' builds, isn't really recommended unless you have the gear for it.
    Melee classes may also need a lot of 'base' dex in order to have decent accuracy in pvE. For PvP you do not seem to need as much.

A lot of the classes have been reviewed and changed accordingly. Therefore, you may notice many different skills and I highly suggest to carefully read them before starting a build. I.e.: elemental imbues on humans is in most cases redundant due to Sharpen Blade and saves you thus 4 skill points for starters.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Basically rohan origin isnt looking good right now. I think they woulda got more ppl to come back by selling all the OP crap on global for less than 100 bucks.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I do not understand what will be rohan origin? Will be another rohan pvp, or a new rohan, me pass the system requeriments.
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 10:36 AM.