+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    hoooray days of akma cave being full again!

alm please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Not sure where you got that. I went thru the entire R:O FB page. did not see any mention one way or the other.
    try origin rohan page

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    try origin rohan page
    Origin Rohan page is reached by clicking "Portal" above and clicking the Origin banner. Those pages say nothing.

The Korean origin page is in Korean and do have no real bearing on how these guys will run the International Origin site. These guys may have an EM or they may have not. When you consider that the EM is their biggest RP consumer, I would not be surprised that Rohan Origin has its own EM. The question in that case is will they provide buy/sell of everything that irohan EM supports or will they turn off selling, say, characters.

We won't know what is provided by the international R.O.H.A.N. Origin until we actually make it into OBT (I doubt they will open up the EM during CBT due to instability. I wouldn't in their place.).

https://youtu.be/8kfGu2k8Wxs

remapped skill trees. conqueror skills have been integrated into the old trees as replacements.

Can someone plz keep us updated on this? I dont have alot of time atm to troll around the forums for infos and such but Id like to at least take a look at this Origins when we get it. tyty

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Looking at the video I see there is no GH. Also if you look there is a "VIP" on the screen. That suggests a subscription system for extra exp, drops & possibly daily 'prizes'. That is a move some other F2P games are doing to reduce the reliance on IM sales. Personally I feel that is a good move.

There also appears to be Class Advancement MPCs that suggests the class quests may be a thing of the past.

I have heard they did something with Rakhon, relocated some of the common dungeons, removed some and added others.

Here's a post from someone that did a little snooping around in it. Keep in mind that it is not all set in stone and can change as quickly as a client patch when you start the game.

Quick Rohan Origins client exam (rubber gloves not needed)
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-26-2017 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LearnToFarm View Post
    just a new client, so the rich can charge more rps and pay playwith. just as they did with other servers. doesn't anybody member the other servers coming out, cause people were crying after the release of epic and upgrades? how did that turn out? its going to be the same exact game you just wont hit as hard or have as much hp. it wont get a new fan base cause they don't advertise. its just going to be the same people spending more money.
    yep, I'll still give it a shot though. Once I see the same old bs pop up, I'll be sure to pop smoke.

I see They start making "new" games instead new servers xD
    pay 2win all the way from the start maybe this time xD
    gl guys, keep your wallets safe

Quote Originally Posted by szalonyJuzek View Post
    I see They start making "new" games instead new servers xD
    pay 2win all the way from the start maybe this time xD
    gl guys, keep your wallets safe
    .... why ur boss pay you ? why u dont do it free?
    same here dude... they need our money to keep it open , gm's need $ for that work , so if we stop pay for our **** , u will install barbie online