+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Hmm, I see heroic skill icon on that video. I suspect it is only single level (no ses on heroic) since you can't go past 100. It is an old one so they may yet have stripped it out.
    i was looking last night at alot of "origin rohan" , what i saw and i like very much , ulti skils are on lvl 100 , max lvl 100 , and i think but im not 100% sure , if u spent some $$$$$ , u got a VIP status where u got a batter rate/exp, like gm said on ORIGIN ROHAN Facebook page , this rohan server got more content , i think is a official pvp server

R.O.H.A.N: Origin - Closed Beta Test

Dear Players,

Prepare for Battle! choose your side, pick your best gear and go fight for what you believe in! Do you support the Dhans and Dekhans or the other races under the Einhoren Flag? It’s up to you!We want you to join the battlefield and let us witness the ORIGIN of your legend! Fulfill your destiny, Rohanian!

1. Teaser page on this link:
    http://portal.playrohan.com/Land…/Or...osed_beta.html

2. A free PLAYWITH INTERACTIVE account is required to take part in the CBT for R.O.H.A.N.: ORIGIN.
    https://portal.playrohan.com/Member/.../Register.html

3. If you already play our games, you can login with your present account.

4. Players from some regions will not be able to access this game due to regional restrictions.

5. All the game-play data will be stored from CBT to OBT without deletion.

6. Due to a large volume of support tickets especially during CBT, responses might take longer than usual. Thanks for your patience in advance.

7. You can download the client from March 23rd. The game will be available for playing on March 28th.

See you in the battlefield next week!

Best regards
    RO:ORIGIN Team

Cant wait for origin to come out so I can make some bank on the EM that was the most exciting part of the game anyways.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

btw guys ..... i think there's no more EM shop

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post

5. All the game-play data will be stored from CBT to OBT without deletion.
    so you're saying that there will be no wipe after cbt?

you tryna make me mad? i kill you

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'm not saying nothing .... that's what gm said on official facebook page, and its only a couples day beta testing ...... 28-4 so take it easy

Banned
    I'm not saying nothing .... that's what gm said on official facebook page, and its only a couples day beta testing ...... 28-4 so take it easy

Not sure where you got that. I went thru the entire R:O FB page. did not see any mention one way or the other.

It would be fun seeing a bunch of players at good old Einhoren again. (hopefully)