This is just begin
    Crumbling Dreams
    Why do you hide inside you walls
    When there is music in my halls
    All i see is an empty room
    No more joy on an empty tune
    It's so good to sing all day
    To dance to spin to fly away

Is someone there?Is it time for the show?
    I can hear someone creeping to my room?
    Perhaps not...

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLazuli View Post
    U need farm crones or charge rps,this game is very expensive
    This is just begin
    Stop commenting, 100,00 price x 130,00 buy wft? you do not understand? Attention to the image, idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by fulgorexx View Post
    Stop commenting, 100,00 price x 130,00 buy wft? you do not understand? Attention to the image, idiot...
    did you noticed that you paid for a 30% tax???? no need to be rude.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    did you noticed that you paid for a 30% tax???? no need to be rude.

Tax tax tax? Lol, first time i see this in a mmorpg

Donald trump i like tax i like rohan

Do not even want to know where i live,don't worry i stay safe

Thumbs down

Have problem in my comment?i just talk what is true in this game,i mean what he talk abou t lol,ignorant
    Crumbling Dreams
    Why do you hide inside you walls
    When there is music in my halls
    All i see is an empty room
    No more joy on an empty tune
    It's so good to sing all day
    To dance to spin to fly away

Is someone there?Is it time for the show?
    I can hear someone creeping to my room?
    Perhaps not...

I guess you are new to mmorpgs, the winner of the saturday township battle gets a tax of all NPC revenue in the game (buy/sell). I can see in that picture the tax rate is 30% which is due to the entire server losing the Clashing Valley event (takes place after the tsb).

If the server had won the Clashing Valley event then they would only have 10% tax. Daed Gaem idk how you manage to defend CV with everyone hitting hard a f. Ohwait everyone is afking in spawn :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I guess you are new to mmorpgs, the winner of the saturday township battle gets a tax of all NPC revenue in the game (buy/sell). I can see in that picture the tax rate is 30% which is due to the entire server losing the Clashing Valley event (takes place after the tsb).

If the server had won the Clashing Valley event then they would only have 10% tax. Daed Gaem idk how you manage to defend CV with everyone hitting hard a f. Ohwait everyone is afking in spawn :P

At first I thought it was some mistake, I did not know that tax tax for buy xoaxoaaxo, that server warfare system lol system war lol, king win all taxes, and all noob loser, loser, loser, noob a like donald trump, yeah system rohan a i like trump, tax tax tax tax xaxoaoaxoax lol

At first I thought it was some mistake, I did not know that tax tax for buy xoaxoaaxo, that server warfare system lol system war lol, king win all taxes, and all noob loser, loser, loser, noob a like donald trump, yeah system rohan a i like trump, tax tax tax tax xaxoaoaxoax lol
    Crones are so inflated that it doesnt matter tbh. Are you on the anus server? i can give you some crones literally got over 20 billion crones from all the tsbs ive won over the years. If you are on isen.... just go to the jainus anus server.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Crones are so inflated that it doesnt matter tbh. Are you on the anus server? i can give you some crones literally got over 20 billion crones from all the tsbs ive won over the years. If you are on isen.... just go to the jainus anus server.
    You play rohan a long time, you must have a lot of krone. I don't want your krone, I enter my characters just to get
    Daily reward, to one day go level up. Kill the same mob 1 billion times, grind grind grind, boring thing, boring thing, boring thing, grind grind grind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!