+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Whats your favorite kpop song?

I am starting a new thread separate from the music post count building thread to satisfy my post count building needs.

I know there are forumers who like kpop (probs not as much as me but still) so I wana know your fave songs so we can make a comprehensive list (especially since most of those old kpop youtube links are ded!) :3

I am still in love with Princess Taeyeon's song Fine but I will post a different song a mega hit song from the golden age of kpop :3

BIGBANG without the hair dye ohboiiii look at Taeyang hes like a baby :3 and TOP actually looks attractive for once :3

Last edited by sunnyangel; 03-16-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

My number 1 without a doubt is and always will be Wedding Dress. Not just because of Taeyang but because I'm deeply nostalgic. A very old good Rohan friend, Davis shared this with me years and years ago and I fell inlove with it <3

2nd would have to be "I Did Wrong" by 2AM. The story is sad but beautiful.

Mentions to "Ill Be There" by Taeyang, because the vid is just so ughhhhhh. I could watch him perform for the rest of my days <3

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I am starting a new thread separate from the music post count building thread to satisfy my post count building needs.

I know there are forumers who like kpop (probs not as much as me but still) so I wana know your fave songs so we can make a comprehensive list (especially since most of those old kpop youtube links are ded!) :3

I am still in love with Princess Taeyeon's song Fine but I will post a different song a mega hit song from the golden age of kpop :3

BIGBANG without the hair dye ohboiiii look at Taeyang hes like a baby :3 and TOP actually looks attractive for once :3

G-Dragon is exquisite, kinda androgynous? So fascinating to watch him.

Ugh, I just love Asian people. I think they have to be the most beautifullest looking people on the planet and not to forget their nature. Most Asian people I've met are just wonderful humans.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    G-Dragon is exquisite, kinda androgynous? So fascinating to watch him.

Ugh, I just love Asian people. I think they have to be the most beautifullest looking people on the planet and not to forget their nature. Most Asian people I've met are just wonderful humans.
    I wouldnt go that far :P u gotta remember that 100% of these idols have gone through some form of cosmetic surgery :P In my day-day I think I see more white ppl who I find attractive over the asians.

What I always considered the female bigbang ofc its 2ne1 with probs their most famous song ever

I remember I had a frnd on the rohan forums who had the gif of gain (1:33-1:36) as his avatar back when you could do that :P

I like SS501 - Because I'm Stupid
    also some of T-Ara like Day by Day, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Holiday, Little Apple(originally by Chopstick Brothers)

But my fav is SS501 - Becaus I'm Stupid, err okay I can't decide between that and Day by Day of T-Ara.

The time machine keeps going! bring out that SHINee

Banned
    Just a little info about a K-Pop group called Six Bomb and some recent cosmetic surgeries all its members went thru recently

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/k-pop-gir...081948356.html

And to keep in the thread's spirit, here's the video following the surgeries (also appears in the article) called
    Becoming Prettier (After)

Yup if you hear a lot of these kpop idol stories its the same. The companies focus more on who they are and less on how they look because physical appearance is easy to change. Plus with the way the fans are if you are just a sexy one dimensional person you wont get far compared to the other sexy girls that actually have a personality and interests/hobbies.

Time for some Super Junior, so many ppl on Super Junior srsly it used to be 13 guys!

But the only 2 who matter are Donghae and Eunhyuk with their song Still You

Listening to all these old kpop songs reminds me of the good old days of rohan/dota. Listening to Ailee me, cloud, wrath, honofag & murs playing dota/btanks/runkittyrun/slideninjaslide/green circle TD for hours until it was time for me to log back into rohan and snipe bez with the oneshot and the koreans

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast