+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

I absolutely love how Choa looks! she literally is my warrior from back when I played tera. You can see it at 49 secs shes the one in the center.

For reference:
    As for the video, I'd say any of them are good enough for me XD

As for the ss, I say no to the furries! no ty LOL
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    As for the video, I'd say any of them are good enough for me XD

As for the ss, I say no to the furries! no ty LOL
    Eh the elin race was a meme but when I started but for pvp its actually the best class for warriors because they have more reach on their skills (due to their small size) also I never liked the animations of humans or castanics. Sadly I wasnt good enough at pvp when this video was made but before I got banned twice I could destroy all the ppl in this video. I am actually the elin on the pig mount that you can see running in circles (lul)

Really wish there was a tera pserv around this patch or the lvl 65 patch afterwards that was the highlight of pvp for me. This game had infinitely better pvp than rohan excelent mechanics good net code actual battlegrounds woosh!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Eh the elin race was a meme but when I started but for pvp its actually the best class for warriors because they have more reach on their skills (due to their small size) also I never liked the animations of humans or castanics. Sadly I wasnt good enough at pvp when this video was made but before I got banned twice I could destroy all the ppl in this video. I am actually the elin on the pig mount that you can see running in circles (lul)

Really wish there was a tera pserv around this patch or the lvl 65 patch afterwards that was the highlight of pvp for me. This game had infinitely better pvp than rohan excelent mechanics good net code actual battlegrounds woosh!

The pvp looks pretty neat, better than rohan, I have to agree. I saw you fly around at your piggy lmfao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Yeah kwon is a dirty backstab hero does it many times in this video (using backstab without landing a stagger first) a stagger is a ministun-like animation lock mechanic. It stops the other warriors/lancers from blocking. In this video auto warrior's auto attack (first hit) is a stagger which can be reset by block so it was pretty imba.

A year later they would remove that and put stagger on one of their other skills (rising fury) also buffed the damage of warriors skills by making scythe (that spinning skill) fast chain with some skills.

What I liked about tera pvp the most was that it was all about control. Part of the reason I got banned was because I would call out top tier PVE players to fight me in lvl 60 gear (gear from the time this video was taken) and id DEMOLISH them most of the time without ever getting touched. Id **** all over their weak excuses and apparently thats being "toxic" kkkkkkkkk git gud. I think you would have liked the gunner class cuz I know you like big damage and gunners are just massive AOE damage.

Yeah kwon is a dirty backstab hero does it many times in this video (using backstab without landing a stagger first) a stagger is a ministun-like animation lock mechanic. It stops the other warriors/lancers from blocking. In this video auto warrior's auto attack (first hit) is a stagger which can be reset by block so it was pretty imba.

A year later they would remove that and put stagger on one of their other skills (rising fury) also buffed the damage of warriors skills by making scythe (that spinning skill) fast chain with some skills.

What I liked about tera pvp the most was that it was all about control. Part of the reason I got banned was because I would call out top tier PVE players to fight me in lvl 60 gear (gear from the time this video was taken) and id DEMOLISH them most of the time without ever getting touched. Id **** all over their weak excuses and apparently thats being "toxic" kkkkkkkkk git gud. I think you would have liked the gunner class cuz I know you like big damage and gunners are just massive AOE damage.

I would miss rohan though, no matter what game I'd play, I'd always miss this game XD. But is sure looks like a lot of fun, I'm however too lazy to start all-over in a new game x.x.

You're right I like damage, but I can play support just fine as well. I however choose not to play support because watching other people play DPS pisses me off because they do retarded sh1t or run away from me.

Sounds like a carebear game if you can't say some toxic **** to people, I'd be banned in day. Even though I've became much more mild in my toxicity in the past months xD

PS: girls in the video look like they wear rohan costume lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

\o/
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

^ Is that a wild tri tran I see there?

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I would miss rohan though, no matter what game I'd play, I'd always miss this game XD. But is sure looks like a lot of fun, I'm however too lazy to start all-over in a new game x.x.

You're right I like damage, but I can play support just fine as well. I however choose not to play support because watching other people play DPS pisses me off because they do retarded sh1t or run away from me.

Sounds like a carebear game if you can't say some toxic **** to people, I'd be banned in day. Even though I've became much more mild in my toxicity in the past months xD

PS: girls in the video look like they wear rohan costume lmao
    Not exclusive to rohan my forum pfp is literally the same costume that they is wearing :P Heres one that combines tera and kpop

Real version:

ELIN VERSION:

The queens are back and slaying ♪♪\(^ω^\)( /^▽^)/♪♪:

I MISS 2NE1 (つ﹏<)・゚。

Omg I miss 2NE1 so much! Park Bom has a sad story unfortunately I can feel her pain in the song.

Yeah I know omg, hate how it made a lot of former "fans" turn against her.
    The scandal Seungri from BIG BANG had also made it impossible for Sandara to comeback with Bom cause of the company's image QQ

My favorite songs from 2NE1: