+ Reply to Thread

Question When the new update will come? And I think we need more event...

When the new class update arrive ? It's already 7 months past after the update was announced.
    And about the event. It's very seldom an event is hold. What's happen ? Why there are no more events now ?

because no players left?

i just gonna pour salt in here because i think all of this slow development happen because RMT. Dev team won't provide another freebies because it support RMT even for a bit, such as Gold dragon gloves because people can just farm it with one id and then sell an account with GDG which i believe will be precious in 3-4 month time adter the event. I not sure why they hold the update tho.

Simple.
    They just don`t care about that sh!t anymore

well.. lol...#CORRUPT.... RTM.....NO1CARE.....TOLAMEFOR2017..........SKYPETR ADE ...... i have prepared money $$$$$ for new things ..... no1 want my money ^^ .... like a example ...this moounth E2N guild did over 5 RTM's , any GM saw it ?, i got some old GM's on phone , i understand how rohan works ... wait them to need us then we will get events and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Esen002 View Post
    well.. lol...#CORRUPT.... RTM.....NO1CARE.....TOLAMEFOR2017..........SKYPETR ADE ...... i have prepared money $$$$$ for new things ..... no1 want my money ^^ .... like a example ...this moounth E2N guild did over 5 RTM's , any GM saw it ?, i got some old GM's on phone , i understand how rohan works ... wait them to need us then we will get events and updates
    Google translate ftw

Event XG items should be good ( the more they XG item the more they get prizes )

Quote Originally Posted by Esen002 View Post
    Wait E2N guild is found in ROHAN, are you in the right section?

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    i just gonna pour salt in here because i think all of this slow development happen because RMT. Dev team won't provide another freebies because it support RMT even for a bit, such as Gold dragon gloves because people can just farm it with one id and then sell an account with GDG which i believe will be precious in 3-4 month time adter the event. I not sure why they hold the update tho.
    I agree, they seems discourage of new events due to the unending issue of RMT left and right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    I agree, they seems discourage of new events due to the unending issue of RMT left and right.
    We are actually doing a discussion on the forums about the RMT players. Please do join us in the http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28838 if you havent. Anyways, I would say that we should do update on the game and mean while on getting our player base back, we need to freaking fix the RMT problem. Somehow RMT is hugely popular in this game. Not sure why