+ Reply to Thread

Did not receive Crones I bought from Exchange Market

I decided to start this thread because apparently I am not the only one who did not receive their purchased crones from EM. It happened to me three times and I lost about 1,500 rps because of this. Is this a bug?

After purchasing the crones, and went to unseal it, an error message pops out saying "Unseal failed". Then the page refreshes and "POOF" your sealed crones are gone. It won't even reflect in your purchase history. But from your account info page, it will show there the transaction made for the equivalent rps. I already filed a ticket for this the first time and I was told to be refunded. But a week goes by and I still haven't received my refunds nor any updates whatsoever. Please look into this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SunflowerCub View Post
    I decided to start this thread because apparently I am not the only one who did not receive their purchased crones from EM. It happened to me three times and I lost about 1,500 rps because of this. Is this a bug?

After purchasing the crones, and went to unseal it, an error message pops out saying "Unseal failed". Then the page refreshes and "POOF" your sealed crones are gone. It won't even reflect in your purchase history. But from your account info page, it will show there the transaction made for the equivalent rps. I already filed a ticket for this the first time and I was told to be refunded. But a week goes by and I still haven't received my refunds nor any updates whatsoever. Please look into this issue.
    Id just send another ticket if I was you. Stuff what they say and just send another.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I also bought 100kk chrones two times and it happened to me exactly the same also. Unsealing failed and poof gone

Add a fail rate to unsealing... what a brilliant idea!