+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Give us better (just my opinion)...

may be im noob, and still noob after stay in this game for more then 8 years
    infact, i just return around 3 months ago.
    so, i just want to say what im thinking about this game :

Leveling exp is so bad. Only 0,00008 from mobs on 15+10, its so bad/mad
    need to kill 1b mobs for 1% exp. OMG. U want us to burn our comp 24/7 to get 25% exp a week ? Come on, give us more fun with leveling. And give us better drop/loots from mobs.

This game was so bad with "balancing" update, switch templar skill to prist. Change vit on sage to int, etc. That the basic of the class. so bad.
    dhan or trinity can kill with 1 shot. Where is the fun ? never have a chance to use skill (Actually, every class have 8 or more attack skill) when got PK, because suddenly dead. LOL

On lime/montt or on Party Matching, every1 spam WTT (want to trade)
    it indicate soooo harrrddd (imposible) to make new one. Give us better craft/combine success rate !

System message always remind us about scam/privateserver/ and bla bla.
    Infact, private server give more/better fun than official !

Overall, i can say, this is not Rohan anymore.

Agree with me ? say your comment below !

SQL30081N/ip.diagnostic-tools/v1/errortranslator?errorCode74/communicationerror/6f0
    Same ****, all true.
    You can’t keep doing shiitty things, and then feel bad about yourself like that
    makes it okay! You need to be better! You are all the things that are wrong with
    you. It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shiitty things that happened
    to you in your career, or when you were a kid. It’s you. All right? It’s you.

Quote Originally Posted by AisyahNet86 View Post
    may be im noob, and still noob after stay in this game for more then 8 years
    infact, i just return around 3 months ago.
    so, i just want to say what im thinking about this game :

Leveling exp is so bad. Only 0,00008 from mobs on 15+10, its so bad/mad
    need to kill 1b mobs for 1% exp. OMG. U want us to burn our comp 24/7 to get 25% exp a week ? Come on, give us more fun with leveling. And give us better drop/loots from mobs.

This game was so bad with "balancing" update, switch templar skill to prist. Change vit on sage to int, etc. That the basic of the class. so bad.
    dhan or trinity can kill with 1 shot. Where is the fun ? never have a chance to use skill (Actually, every class have 8 or more attack skill) when got PK, because suddenly dead. LOL

On lime/montt or on Party Matching, every1 spam WTT (want to trade)
    it indicate soooo harrrddd (imposible) to make new one. Give us better craft/combine success rate !

System message always remind us about scam/privateserver/ and bla bla.
    Infact, private server give more/better fun than official !

Overall, i can say, this is not Rohan anymore.

Agree with me ? say your comment below !
    Rohan has ALWAYS been this way. This IS Rohan, the way it always has been and the way it always will be. And people have complained non-stop with little to no effect. You either learn to deal with how things are here or run off to play on the pservers. Its as simple as that.

Yea things might suck here and they do everything we ask them not to do and pay little attention to what we really want or f@#k things up even worse, but that is the true nature of this game and nothing that you nor I will ever say will change that fact. Yes, exping sucks and the only way to make it faster is to buy endless packs and scrolls or spam Minor and Inter dungs and or no life it here and exp ur ass off for 5 years. Exp has always sucked but I can honestly say, its damn easier now than it used to be. Back when Rohan first started, we didnt have hks, you had to fight non stop for spots because there was so many people playing, there was no Ash, no dungs that we could escape into, scrolls and packs were a luxury and so were lvl 7s to alot of players. We didnt get freebie sh1t as newbies and there was no daily rewards or such things or no ingame events for ages that gave out rewards. When were exped back then, we did it hard!!

And fyi If you want to make an exp party, then don't sit in pm hour after hour waiting for a party and crying because you can't get one. Make your OWN and add people. Its not that hard! Go to the common towns (lime and so on) and shout "lfp members" (looking for party members) go to the craft studio and shout the same thing, go to upper or mirror maps (or where ever the heck you grind) and shout the same thing until you have a full party. More often than not, there is a bunch of players out there who would rather sit in pm and wait for the party to come to them as opposed to making their own and doing the work of looking for people. You will find people IF you make the effort.

I'm one of the very few last remaining players left here who started this game the very first day it came out, its hard, its a lot of work, it takes alot of dedication and even in saying that, it can still be fun!! The game is what you make it.

Long story short - if you don't like the challenge that this server provides, then go back to the pservers.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Rohan has ALWAYS been this way. This IS Rohan, the way it always has been and the way it always will be. And people have complained non-stop with little to no effect. You either learn to deal with how things are here or run off to play on the pservers. Its as simple as that. Yea things might suck here and they do everything we ask them not to do and pay little attention to what we really want or f@#k things up even worse, but that is the true nature of this game and nothing that you nor I will ever say will change that fact. Yes, exping sucks and the only way to make it faster is to buy endless packs and scrolls or spam Minor and Inter dungs and or no life it here and exp ur ass off for 5 years. Exp has always sucked but I can honestly say, its damn easier now than it used to be. Back when Rohan first started, we didnt have hks, you had to fight non stop for spots because there was so many people playing, there was no Ash, no dungs that we could escape into, scrolls and packs were a luxury and so were lvl 7s to alot of players. We didnt get freebie sh1t as newbies and there was no daily rewards or such things or no ingame events for ages that gave out rewards. When were exped back then, we did it hard!! And fyi If you want to make an exp party, then don't sit in pm hour after hour waiting for a party and crying because you can't get one. Make your OWN and add people. Its not that hard! Go to the common towns (lime and so on) and shout "lfp members" (looking for party members) go to the craft studio and shout the same thing, go to upper or mirror maps (or where ever the heck you grind) and shout the same thing until you have a full party. More often than not, there is a bunch of players out there who would rather sit in pm and wait for the party to come to them as opposed to making their own and doing the work of looking for people. You will find people IF you make the effort. I'm one of the very few last remaining players left here who started this game the very first day it came out, its hard, its a lot of work, it takes alot of dedication and even in saying that, it can still be fun!! The game is what you make it. Long story short - if you don't like the challenge that this server provides, then go back to the pservers.
    Cám Æ¡n vì bÃ*i viết hay vÃ* bổ Ã*ch

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Rohan has ALWAYS been this way. This IS Rohan, the way it always has been and the way it always will be. And people have complained non-stop with little to no effect. You either learn to deal with how things are here or run off to play on the pservers. Its as simple as that.

Yea things might suck here and they do everything we ask them not to do and pay little attention to what we really want or f@#k things up even worse, but that is the true nature of this game and nothing that you nor I will ever say will change that fact. Yes, exping sucks and the only way to make it faster is to buy endless packs and scrolls or spam Minor and Inter dungs and or no life it here and exp ur ass off for 5 years. Exp has always sucked but I can honestly say, its damn easier now than it used to be. Back when Rohan first started, we didnt have hks, you had to fight non stop for spots because there was so many people playing, there was no Ash, no dungs that we could escape into, scrolls and packs were a luxury and so were lvl 7s to alot of players. We didnt get freebie sh1t as newbies and there was no daily rewards or such things or no ingame events for ages that gave out rewards. When were exped back then, we did it hard!!

And fyi If you want to make an exp party, then don't sit in pm hour after hour waiting for a party and crying because you can't get one. Make your OWN and add people. Its not that hard! Go to the common towns (lime and so on) and shout "lfp members" (looking for party members) go to the craft studio and shout the same thing, go to upper or mirror maps (or where ever the heck you grind) and shout the same thing until you have a full party. More often than not, there is a bunch of players out there who would rather sit in pm and wait for the party to come to them as opposed to making their own and doing the work of looking for people. You will find people IF you make the effort.

I'm one of the very few last remaining players left here who started this game the very first day it came out, its hard, its a lot of work, it takes alot of dedication and even in saying that, it can still be fun!! The game is what you make it.

Long story short - if you don't like the challenge that this server provides, then go back to the pservers.
    This is so true

The reason I don't play this game anymore is simple they don't care. Lets be honest its not really their fault its the players that still sink thousands of dollars in the game to be the best of what 500 if that?

If it was your game and no matter how much you screwed it up or not listen to any players what so ever but still people gave you thousands of dollars every month would you change any thing at all?
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Do not even want to know where i live,don't worry i stay safe
    Rohan got worse, the proof of this is the dead servers but who am I to clean **** that the GM did xD
    Crumbling Dreams
    Why do you hide inside you walls
    When there is music in my halls
    All i see is an empty room
    No more joy on an empty tune
    It's so good to sing all day
    To dance to spin to fly away

Is someone there?Is it time for the show?
    I can hear someone creeping to my room?
    Perhaps not...

Thats how rohan has always been the only difference is that on top of all this there is like 1 hr of pvp a day AT BEST!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

GM are big LIARS too. Its them who break their own F@@@ing rules.

This post is nothing but QQ. These new players have it done easy for the past 2 or so years with easier grinding for exp