+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Sez the weenie that loses in these forums everytime. Is that all ya got? Your wallet won't help you here.
    Did i pop your cherry's? It seems the rumors are true after all. You dont even play in isen yet you talk like you knew all of it but fact is you dont know anything at all. See you're one of those losers who rage quit and blabbering nonsense about your quit when nobody really cares if you logged in or not. So its true after all you can post everyday and makes your Post count grow by replying in every thread that appears here in rohan forum seems thats an achievement for yah? Congrats then for making your Post count grow hahahahaaha!

Loses everytime? You see me post/reply in every thread? not my achievement to make my post counts grow. busy playing ingame, logging multiple char, farm, pk, hunts etc. not unlike you who made a habit to post/reply in every threads you see only a loser could do that since a loser have time to sit and reply in every thread.
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-22-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Did i pop your cherry's? It seems the rumors are true after all. You dont even play in isen yet you talk like you knew all of it but fact is you dont know anything at all. See you're one of those losers who rage quit and blabbering nonsense about your quit when nobody really cares if you logged in or not. So its true after all you can post everyday and makes your Post count grow by replying in every thread that appears here in rohan forum seems thats an achievement for yah? Congrats then for making your Post count grow hahahahaaha!

Loses everytime? You see me post/reply in every thread? not my achievement to make my post counts grow. busy playing ingame, logging multiple char, farm, pk, hunts etc. not unlike you who made a habit to post/reply in every threads you see only a loser could do that since a loser have time to sit and reply in every thread.
    Aww! Are you angry? You sure look angry.

You realize I'm a guy, right? I never had a cherry for you to 'pop'. I don't know how you got my email address, but PLEASE! stop sending me your damn nudie pics. I don't swing that way and you are just too damned ugly!

Have fun buying your RPs. I'm sure PWi is creaming their jeans every time they see one of your paypal transactions go through.

Aww! Are you angry? You sure look angry.

You realize I'm a guy, right? I never had a cherry for you to 'pop'. I don't know how you got my email address, but PLEASE! stop sending me your damn nudie pics. I don't swing that way and you are just too damned ugly!

Have fun buying your RPs. I'm sure PWi is creaming their jeans every time they see one of your paypal transactions go through.

Lmao. what are you smoking little dwarf? sending nudie pic huh? You must be one of those pedophile old sh1t asking for nudes hahaha, beside who's ugly who? check mirror for your wrinkled scrotum face hahahahah

See what i meant. This loser quitted ingame and doesnt even play in isen server hahaha. Spend rps? damn wanna compare rps who charged the most? you will see that i have zero charged rps ingame, never spent a single cent in this game.

And uhmm? did you just recently joined the cyber world old man? Seems you are with you and your post count thing, keep it up old you might be a legend in this forum bwahahahhaa. And since you just joined the cyber world might as well click google > search for the word "Angry" seems you dont know its meaning little dwarf with a scrotum face
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 04-11-2017 at 05:16 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Lmao. what are you smoking little dwarf? sending nudie pic huh? You must be one of those pedophile old sh1t asking for nudes hahaha, beside who's ugly who? check mirror for your wrinkled scrotum face hahahahah

See what i meant. This loser quitted ingame and doesnt even play in isen server hahaha. Spend rps? damn wanna compare rps who charged the most? you will see that i have zero charged rps ingame, never spent a single cent in this game.

And uhmm? did you just recently joined the cyber world old man? Seems you are with you and your post count thing, keep it up old you might be a legend in this forum bwahahahhaa. And since you just joined the cyber world might as well click google > search for the word "Angry" seems you dont know its meaning little dwarf with a scrotum face
    Why you so mad? I told you i'm not sending you my nude pics and that's final! Go get your thrills somewhere else pervert!

Why you so mad? I told you i'm not sending you my nude pics and that's final! Go get your thrills somewhere else pervert!
    +1 this guy always mad for this game, and how him had full 7s and paterns if didn't charged rps?
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.