+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Will u ever understand that i am on my own ?(+ beeing with Zelda/Psy) so what the fvck youre talking about?
    what Master lol
    Please for fvck sake finally realize that when im not on your side it does NOT mean im with the others side.
    youre getting on my nerves with your bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Coz even your friends ingame dont know it. Coz you are afraid and ashamed of your ugly skinny face. Yuck!
    At least u admit it that youre fat :3

Interesting that u think u know what my friends got lol
    Psy even got my phone number but whatever

I didnt asked any1 lol, you literally post your facebook on forum on your own :3
    And after all your pointless trashtalk and big mouth about reallife things i was just curious what an amazing human being my enemy must be and im pretty much amused
    Last edited by Jester999; 03-18-2017 at 02:09 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Will u ever understand that i am on my own ?(+ beeing with Zelda/Psy) so what the fvck youre talking about?
    what Master lol
    Please for fvck sake finally realize that when im not on your side it does NOT mean im with the others side.
    youre getting on my nerves with your bull****.

At least u admit it that youre fat :3

Interesting that u think u know what my friends got lol
    Psy even got my phone number but whatever

I didnt asked any1 lol, you literally post your facebook on forum on your own :3
    And after all your pointless trashtalk and big mouth about reallife things i was just curious what an amazing human being my enemy must be and im pretty much amused
    Ow when did i ever posted in forum my fb? care to link? You must be so mad that you went into trouble just to get my fb hahahaha!

Huh? What? You are on your own? What about these happened hours ago

Still denying? Your friend's SECRET guild is being KOS yet you still sucking Past d1ck. You joined Past side coz they're being rekt in lime, just to earn back his trust. What a pu$$y

So there keep on lying little c.u.n.t

Admit im fat? Get your glasses upgrade peabrain. You're one pathetic sh1t no brain and no face hahahaha. I've said "you called me fat" yet you told them that i only drink water and no food. So where's the logic that im fat yet the only thing i consume is water? You are one really stup1d 1diot i've ever met in these game

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    so please dont tell me about your own life having only water without food
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-18-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Nothing like someone coming back from the dead to give nigas a heart attack.
    These walls of text are giving me heart attack tho.

Could someone give me an update of what's going on after we left? I'm bored.
    Last edited by Boooya; 03-21-2017 at 06:06 AM.
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Its like isen all over again except replace the angry arabs with angry pinoys and replace famous with this guy and steeve?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boooya View Post
    These walls of text is giving me heart attack tho.

Could someone give me an update of what's going on after we left? I'm bored.
    All entertainment has moved from the game into the forums.

More like losers who quit ingame. Then began active in forums coz thats the only way those losers who quit and whine ingame could air out their grievances since the losers cant kill or cant compete in their respective server

As everyone can see most of the top players in their own servers doesnt have time to post and whine everything about ingame since they're busy ingame. Unlike some losers here who quit and yet post in every section. I wonder if they're busy achieving the POSTS COUNT's, it seems those loser are happy with the results of their posts counts prolly think it as an achievement in rohan since they cant achieve anything ingame so here they are ruling the Rohan Forums

More like losers who quit ingame. Then began active in forums coz thats the only way those losers who quit and whine ingame could air out their grievances since the losers cant kill or cant compete in their respective server

As everyone can see most of the top players in their own servers doesnt have time to post and whine everything about ingame since they're busy ingame. Unlike some losers here who quit and yet post in every section. I wonder if they're busy achieving the POSTS COUNT's, it seems those loser are happy with the results of their posts counts prolly think it as an achievement in rohan since they cant achieve anything ingame so here they are ruling the Rohan Forums
    That's why I didn't answer to all there sh1ts posts which you published in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Its like isen all over again except replace the angry arabs with angry pinoys and replace famous with this guy and steeve?
    Idk what u talk about, vodka is from Germany and I'm Austria...
    Last edited by D4rius; 03-20-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

lmao plz we been active on the forums since day 1 its the best part about the gaem. It doesnt seem like it cuz they deleted the old forums and they cut all our post counts by 30%.

So this is how people pvp now? Brb watching old pvp videos lmao.
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Boooya View Post
    So this is how people pvp now? Brb watching old pvp videos lmao.
    Divi was the same way idk what ur talking about.