+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    2nd Death Time Stamped: 09:06 (kill isnt clear here but check 1st screenshot at the top with time stamped: 09:07)

hehe Pidar Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    lololololololol
    calm down, stop raging so bad or did i hid a sore point with something
    but okay vit pet how comes that your main damage by FFS & DFFS is about same?
    your HP is probably only 10-20k higher which should matters most but ooooooooooooooooookay you were ungeared lol

defenders got more HP compared to guardians?
    so physical blow which gives pure % HP < eternal vit which boost % vitality?
    wrong lol.

you also contradict yourself about 2shotting when u say your regular hits raised up.
    does them matter when u claim to 2shot some1 with ffs/dffs?
    facepalm

few more things you are completely wrong or/and lying about:
    - i dont blame defender suck lol i just lack of atk speed
    - compared to what i had on guard i improved = would kill u again beeing a guard
    - u lost to darius too lol
    - priest didnt healed me, didnt called that random priest to help me or vacuum you
    - already said more than twice i admit u beat me lol. 3 kinds of 100k+ healing is to much compared to slow atk speed
    - only NW got geared people? lol i pvped some of them
    - FinalStrike/DeadlySons/etc got many geared members, few with even better gear than me and i beat them all
    What are you smoking Past's Lapdog?
    DFFS and FFS same damage? Your pea brain cant even come up with a simple logic eh? 1st Im wearing an Talis armor with stones when i pvp you undergeared. On the 2nd video which is the recent wherein you got no chances to beat me im wearing an onyx dex armor. Compare to talis with 5pcs 50 vit stones and additional stats + the HP bonus set effect. So do your math ladyboy who's sucking past.

Guard got more HP? WOW YOU MUST BE SO DUMB HAHAHAHAAHA. When did you start playing rohan? 2011 yet you dont even know that for a low HP character. Stats > HP. Stats is a must for a low HP character Past's ladyboy. Example? What do most players use in their costume? 90 vit or 3k HP? come on tell me low IQ PEA brain sh1t.

Contradict myself? Hey low IP pea brain sh1t. My DFFS and FFS alone can kill you. No need to do normal attacks unless you used TD and on the second PVP most of my attack were resisted or blocked plus a priest doing vacuum and Heals. Real idiots more lame excuses ladyboy your forum buddies is cringing with your stupid reasons and excuses.

few more things you are completely wrong or/and lying about:
    - i dont blame defender suck lol i just lack of atk speed ( "I JUST LACK THE ATK SPEED - IInoobkaII" you are blaming your lost in 1v1 with this crappy reasons of yours, Jessi told everyone that your defender is much stronger than the guard you used to be. So when you lost pvp vs my DK? Whats your reason? You Lack the attackspeed ROFL! Fcking lame)[/COLOR]
    - compared to what i had on guard i improved = would kill u again beeing a guard (Cry more pea brain. So pathetic reason "would kill u again being a guard" just go and change class. Dont want to? or is it coz you will run out of excuses? I cant get your logic here, why switch to a defender when you just said you can kill more with a guard? Pea Brain more excuses please. Accept the facts you are a non factor in isen)
    - u lost to darius too lol (read and comprehend pea brain. i never said darius didnt win against me. I SAID DARIUS HAD A HARD TIME KILLING MY UN-GEARED DK without 7's and patterns. Know the hp of my dk if ungeared? 200k+, With Full gear i reach 400k+ now tell me if he had a hard time killing my un-geared dk , how much more now? do your math little sh1t)
    - priest didnt healed me, didnt called that random priest to help me or vacuum you ( oh ok you didnt called yet you keep on hitting when i stopped? going for the kill and post it on youtube? Dream on little sh1t)
    - already said more than twice i admit u beat me lol. 3 kinds of 100k+ healing is to much compared to slow atk speed ( see the sh1t here complaining the atk speed of a defender lmao pretty pathetic. check your fail video again when you tried to kill me with a priest doing vacuum and healing your ass. You think you have chances of killing me a guard just coz you lack the atk speed? WRONGED! Your defender give more survival than your stupid guard. The priest on our second pvp made you survive longer due to him spamming heal, magic barrier,vacuum, netbind and you were able to touch my HP due to that priest. So when the priest died you died too idiot. So go and try change class ill prove it little sh1t)
    - only NW got geared people? lol i pvped some of them (what when where? haven't heard of it afaik you are sucking and groupeing past's balls)
    - FinalStrike/DeadlySons/etc got many geared members, few with even better gear than me and i beat them all (go on keep lying coz afaik you cant even pvp people with 7's and patterns. You only attack those without 7's and pattern. Stop dreaming little sh1t. DragonSons? See this sh1t lying again. DragonSon guild was born last february only. You were not even geared and online that time. It was only last Feb.26 that you log and geared. So how come you pvp them already when they came January and you were not around that time? More excuses ladyboy. Go and suck more of past)

all i hear is bla bla bla, a lie, bla,past, random insult, bla, twisted truth, bla, past, bla, past, lie, past, past, past, bla bla.
    your patheticness got no limit.
    this gonna be my last reply coz i cant stand how absurd you are. (guess thats why no1 else reply anymore coz they are so damn tired of your bull****)
    everytime i burst one of your bubbles u come with some new random chosen bull**** or keep lying/twisting the truth this will never have an end.

anyway here we go for a last time.
    what exactly do i have to do with past? right. nothing.
    i fight whoever i want (so i did with pasts guild but seems u are 24/7 on rohan but still didnt saw or heard i fought with some NW members like jaqueline,fastRanger,dhans,...)
    im pretty much on my own besides beeing with psy/zelda & finest.
    i got nothing to do with NW or past or anything else.

when i pvp you undergeared.
    ROFL. from ungeared to UNDERgeared
    pahahahahhahahahaha
    this **** is golden.

Know the hp of my dk if ungeared? 200k+, With Full gear i reach 400k+
    u know u posted screenshots where every1 can see what HP u had and what u got dont u?
    so this doesnt makes any sense. (same for me, on my vids & screens every1 can see my hp aswell means even u can see that:
    My DFFS and FFS alone can kill you.
    is simply wrong.

same for dffs and ffs dmg.
    check the screenshots or videos.
    ungeared (or undergeared bro?) 24k ffs / 30k dffs (30%hp/20%alm/5k hp scroll)
    geared 26k ffs / 32k dffs. (30%HP / 30%alm)

so as beeing a vit pet....what exactly changed from first to 2nd fight? 15-20k hp? ooookay

about guard / defender.
    me as a defender > me as a guard.
    im not able to kill everything on isen (please say u can kill everything, gimme a lol please ) but never ment to be lol im not a baller. this game is to death to put so much afford and $ into it (unless youre steve & u dont care lol)
    but even so i beat pretty much everything i need to beat like FS/DS members like Magnum, xAssasinx, HolyAngel,Ruca,ShadowStealth,Louie,DevilDoughter,W ronged,LightSpeed,Priscilla, PrettyRumir, CutePriest,DragonSon and so on.
    all ungeared and no DragonSons members right?

anyways
    im out. your bull**** wont end.
    fameover.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

As you can see in the screenshots my divide flow deals 6k and a 2k normal to a squishy guardian now compare it to the Defender vs DK my divide flow deals 20k+ and a normal attack of 8-10k on your defender which have a 100% Shield Defense, 50%vitality , 45% Defence from Empower

all i hear is bla bla bla, a lie, bla,past, random insult, bla, twisted truth, bla, past, bla, past, lie, past, past, past, bla bla.
    your patheticness got no limit.
    this gonna be my last reply coz i cant stand how absurd you are. (guess thats why no1 else reply anymore coz they are so damn tired of your bull****)
    everytime i burst one of your bubbles u come with some new random chosen bull**** or keep lying/twisting the truth this will never have an end.

anyway here we go for a last time.
    what exactly do i have to do with past? right. nothing.
    i fight whoever i want (so i did with pasts guild but seems u are 24/7 on rohan but still didnt saw or heard i fought with some NW members like jaqueline,fastRanger,dhans,...)
    im pretty much on my own besides beeing with psy/zelda & finest.
    i got nothing to do with NW or past or anything else.
    (This part made me lol. Oh ladyboy everyone can see how pathetic excuses are, 1st you QQ'ed about a damn lvl 15 Mage with Darkeyes when i have Detectscroll everytime and even if NoobLikeYou is able to silence me he know it is useless since he has ZERO CRIT = ZERO CHANCE to kill me the invenom wont work coz i got tons of hp to recover his invenom damage. Thats why your forum buddies are ashamed of your disgusting excuses. Jacqueline,FastRanger kills whoever it is friends or foe he kills, Dont make me laugh you wont start a war with Past coz you know you love to suck his dicks like what you and jessi did when KENJI was around, you pretended to be a new player asking for PsyBot to defend your lonely ass, do you remember when DarkZelda was in KENJI guild and the idiot beg to stop pking your ass and keep whispering to VietEPIC on which i was the pilot that time at ronelia underground cell, and i replied that i got intel that IIvodkaII which was sold by NINI is the failure dhan WhyMee although i dont have proof but DarkZelda kept denying that IIvodkaII is a new owner and not WhyMee who is a fail dhan who switch to a guardian coz he wanna be little Darius or Misfit - these two made the guardians popular in ISEN so there ladyboy keep on lying )

ROFL. from ungeared to UNDERgeared
    pahahahahhahahahaha
    this **** is golden.
    (so? thats your best comeback? pretty much have the same meaning undergeared which i dont have 7's and patterns that time, come on desperate ladyboy you can do more than that )

u know u posted screenshots where every1 can see what HP u had and what u got dont u?
    so this doesnt makes any sense. (same for me, on my vids & screens every1 can see my hp aswell means even u can see that:
    is simply wrong.

same for dffs and ffs dmg.
    check the screenshots or videos.
    ungeared (or undergeared bro?) 24k ffs / 30k dffs (30%hp/20%alm/5k hp scroll)
    geared 26k ffs / 32k dffs. (30%HP / 30%alm)

so as beeing a vit pet....what exactly changed from first to 2nd fight? 15-20k hp? ooookay
    ( WTF are you smoking? little ladyboy? check vids then of Pvp Guardian vs DK compare it to Pvp Defender vs DK ,check previous comment with screenshot)

about guard / defender.
    me as a defender > me as a guard.
    im not able to kill everything on isen (please say u can kill everything, gimme a lol please ) but never ment to be lol im not a baller. this game is to death to put so much afford and $ into it (unless youre steve & u dont care lol) (ow sorry to pop your cherries ladyboy. But i can assure you that i didnt charged any rps onto my account. im a PLAY TO WIN and if you want i can post my rps history = ZERO CHARGED RPS)
    but even so i beat pretty much everything i need to beat like FS/DS members like Magnum, xAssasinx, HolyAngel,Ruca,ShadowStealth,Louie,DevilDoughter,W ronged,LightSpeed,Priscilla, PrettyRumir, CutePriest,DragonSon and so on.
    all ungeared and no DragonSons members right?
    (So what happened? you didnt answer my question HP or STATS? what did you use on your COSTUME? 3k HP? i doubt it i know full well everyone will go for 90 VIT which give more HP so 35% Boost in HP for a guard is useless since they got low hp, unlike the Defender which boost the vitality of defenders by 50% which give more HP and Defense so do your math ladyboy. Ow wait you got a low level IQ better ask everyone before you complain how noob you are even blaming the defender for lack of atk speed but in reality much of a tank and damage dealer)

anyways
    im out. your bull**** wont end.
    fameover
    (Fame over? or your days of famewhoring is over "yay i beat milord ONLY ONCE check video" dude got rekt 0-2 and shamed infront of everyone HAHAHAHAHAH pretty pathetic to spend his fortune only to be rekt in 2shot by a DK)

And oh i love your new siggies

"active this march. gonna retire again, isen is a desert" - IInoobkaII

Dude get rekt he QQ'ed then try to tell everyone its a desert so as to make his fail reason a justifiable one. Coz he cant maintain to gear up every months, coz the money he spent to gear up is already the maximum income he could obtain a month and knowing full well that once the ladyboy dont use 7's + Pattern he will be rekt by the non 7's pattern players he killed and bragged
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-09-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Everybody knows the more you spend in Rohan the more you win. It's the way this game works. Reward the spenders.

Pattrerns, 7s, scrolls -- all IM cash shop ****. Nobody here knows how to pvp without them.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    HAHAAHAH this **** just showed how pathetic he is crying for ingame scrolls. HAHAHAHA

On your previous video ( wherein i was without 7's and patterns i pvp'ed you with the same scrolls 30% HP scroll, 20% Alm, 5k Hp scroll and when you killed me did you cried about the 30% Hp Scroll? No you even bragged that i have a 30% HP scroll yet you failed to widen your eyes that i dont have patterns and 7's and you were with 20% HP scroll that time)

So recent video ( wherein your score is 0-4 no chance of winning , Zero crit . And here you are demaning i remove the 30% HP scroll? The previous video is the same its just that im full geared now. So why cry about 30% HP scroll? GO and pop 20% HP scroll or better ask Past for 1piece HP scroll to be sold to you)

Lame sh1t ever. See this idiots wanna be trying to be pro. Noob Donators getting their ass handled by a non-donator HAHAHAHA Cry more NoobLikeYou

PREVIOUS VIDEO SHOWS HE DIDNT CRY ABOUT 30% HP SCROLL and 20% ALM SCROLL And he has them too. HAHAHA COZ HE knows im without 7's and Patterns

Pics show i have hp scroll and alm scrolls , he has them too. And he didnt cry about it when he won
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-10-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Now this recent video wherein he has no chance to win ZERO - 4 in favor for me like his critical attack ZERO CRIT hahahaha
    Everyone can see his fail sh1t reasons. He wont dare to pop HP scrolls because once he pops it and fail he will run out of Reason

Check out the chat guys he's so fckin pathetic he's crying over an ingame scroll because he cant do any damage and cant kill me anymore. He's trying so hard to win QQ

Scared to do pvp? How bout you check the 1st video. I pvp'ed you without 7's and Patterns. Now shut up non factor go and buy HP scrolls to Past or James