+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    ofc he is lol
    vit pets ppfffff

hes talking about broken class but plays a vit fish lol
    the video is up since a week but keep talking moron
    btw u must be scared of ady or why u got an mage with darkeyez in your party
    how many times u wanna say u were ungeared(u only add 7s now the rest is same) miloser? cant hear u crying anymore its pathetic
    you would get killed again if i had the atk speed of an guardian
    nuff said
    Wow? scared of NoobLikeYou? you must be kidding me. The lowbie mage is in safezone. Beside that **** does crit 90+ 15kinvenom. doesnt pose a threat idiot. And check the DETECT SCROLL what more pathetic excuses you will have? What? more excuse lame sh1t. You and Jess (PsyBot) keeps on bragging how you will pawn me with your new Defender and how stronger you were than the guard you used to be. Stop crying shemale dont give me that **** "you would get killed again if i had the atk speed of a guard". Just do it seal your mouth shut non factor

What? you are crying about VIT DK? when everyone knows its the age of DHANs, HUMANS, NOIR. I cant bear to see your disgusting and pathetic cry. And oh? 7's? I never used patterns and 7's when you made that one fail video. Now come im full geared with 7's pattern ill let you know how ZERO Chances you have now.

Playing vit fish? FYI this is my main and been playing it since 2014. Unlike you switching from other Broken Class. 1st from Agi Dhan that was 1shotted. Then to Guard.

See how disgusting your cries is. Arent you ashamed? That a Vit Dk killed you? On your only video of mine you were like a kid jumping from joy after winning the 1v1 vs ungeared DK. Now that you Lose? what happened? Your pathetic excuse is "VIT PET", "i will kill you easy with a guard" LMAO really disgusting

Here's two word for you:

PAST LAPDOG.

aint that a nice tag for you? Past Lapdog? Stop Dreaming you will never ever be a factor in isen. How much you spent will never ever suffice the slow witt and pea brain of yours. You cant come up a strategy in a situation. Too bad you got rekt by a PlayToWin style vs PayToWin
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-07-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Rofl yea u got a detect scroll but got that darkeyez in sz to see when hes coming and be able to click on him early for a far sleep maybe? Stop lying moron every1 knows youre always down for some sneaky ****.

And lol even if its the age of dhans and noirs, probably even for guards but vit fishes were broken since they released dffs/wffs even if they nerfed it so dont act like its not broken.
    Youre so happy im not a guard anymore to make u stfu but the big difference is im the best on my class by far and alot of people playing guard/def, but youre a nonfactor, im not impressed. Youre nothing special compared to the few other vit dekans isen have. But okay youre special. special retarded.
    Anyway how many times do i need to tell ya i didnt played serious on dhan until u get it.
    It was close after they released the new skills revamp and i just took a look into it but keep fapping about i played dhan for a few weeks
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Ah forum pvp... good old times

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Come on loser post your VIDEO of YOUTUBE PART 2? Hmmm You dont dare to post your deaths? Bwahahahhaha

IInoobkaII ( fail player way back 2011 ): 0-2 EGG CHANCE
    NoobLikeYou ( fail player way back 2011 a temp who change Race to a broken class) : 0-4 EGG CHANCE

What a bunch of losers. They're promoting their only one win against my ungeared dk. And When they lose wont show/post their playing **** style.

Come on loser i dare you to post the video you made

PS: Those **** commenting here who quitted and asking for video talk with D4rius aka NoobLikeYou and Jester999 aka IInoobkaII they have videos of the pvp but wont dare to upload coz i dont dare to post ****ty video of non factor dogs in isen

How desperate to post it you were lol but I post a video how it was:

You're with 20% almy scroll, 30% hp scroll and 5k hp scroll, I'm with only 10% almy from shop, so lets the vide show the reality
    Last edited by D4rius; 03-07-2017 at 07:23 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Ho desperate to post it you were lol but I post a video how it was:

You're with 20% almy scroll, 30% hp scroll and 5k hp scroll, I'm with only 10% almy from shop, so lets the vide show the reality
    Lol so there's his excuses now. The previous video you made you were full scrolled now you're making an excuse out of an ingame items? WTF loser never run out of excuses.

Oh arent you ashamed of your stupid excuses? You'd expect me to stand there while im on silence + pouch combo? idiot cant really understand 1v1 PVP. Hahaha ever heard of KITING? while im expecting that you will miss pouch or delayed silence? Idiot really hahahhaha. I love the video wherein you were so desperate to announce "SZ , I WON" hahahahah. Dude werent you ashamed of the 3rd death? why dont you fcking post the other three video which you died easy with normal attack and my dk got silence?

ZERO CRIT HAHAHAHAHA NO CHANCE AT ALL imagine im not using LION 3 Which is CRITICAL DAMAGE REDUCTION 20% yet you hit ZERO CRIT HAHAHAHAHA. And oh you are crying coz i run alot which is called KITING. Too bad you cant do that coz i can easily kill you in 3seconds. You can never run out even if you do that
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-07-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    noobka who loves to run faster than a ranger and hitting the Safezone
    L000000L!
    Didnt u blame me and cried in our first pvp that i run (i ran less than 20meters not like your ranger mode with an royal dragon and mobi scroll) but this is pathetic.
    And as i expected, darkeyez in sz to click on in him far away to have an benefit GG WP
    Last edited by Jester999; 03-07-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

L000000L!
    Didnt u blame me and cried in our first pvp that i run (i ran less than 20meters not like your ranger mode with an royal dragon and mobi scroll) but this is pathetic.
    And as i expected, darkeyez in sz to click on in him far away to have an benefit GG WP

Oh you are really really dumb or dumber than NoobLikeYou. Hahahaha dont tell me you dont know anything about "DETECT SCROLL" if you know it check it out on the video you will see i have it all the time. IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT. and See i made you cry and come up with an excuse.

A lowbie mage in a safezone far away from PVP. and here you are crying "OH NO HE GOT A MAGE WITH DARK EYES QQ" HAHAHAHA really pathetic little boy. Stop crying and ask for mama for milk
    Do and make your CRYING legit little boy. EVEN WITHOUT MAGE w/ DARK EYES he has no CHANCE TO KILL my DK with that crappy ZERO CRIT of his. As you can see in the video all he did was SILENCE + POUCH combo he cant even drop my HP. IDIOT get a brain and learn PVP. Coz all you did pvp was just some undergeared and no 7's pattern players in ISEN.

Huh? where was the part i cried that you run away? hmmm?
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-07-2017 at 09:05 AM.

rofl suddenly u dont remember that u cried that i run ~20 meters away from you and used 2 regular pots in our first fight right?
    keep lying nigga
    and will you ever shut the **** up and stop lying about how ungeared you were? cant hear your fake story anymore nobody believe u that **** anyway
    youre just a pathetic so please finally do everybody a favour and just shut up ady just showed how ridiculous you are
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

rofl suddenly u dont remember that u cried that i run ~20 meters away from you and used 2 regular pots in our first fight right?
    keep lying nigga
    and will you ever shut the **** up and stop lying about how ungeared you were? cant hear your fake story anymore nobody believe u that **** anyway
    youre just a pathetic so please finally do everybody a favour and just shut up ady just showed how ridiculous you are
    Fake Story? The result tell it all. Your 1st fail video proves it and you keep dodging my ungeared DK but with my full geared DK i did twice PVP, 1st pvp was two shotted. 2nd pvp took awhile longer with the priest vacumming me and healing your ass. Last time you told me to gear up so no excuses right? So i geared up and you even told me in lime "no excuses?" i said none and i told you if you are geared too and you said yes. Pretty pathetic little kid. I can pvp you anytime little boy but as everyone can see your fail reason is "IM A DEFENDER" wth too lame.

Oh then check out the video again wherein my dragon form is lvl 6, my dragons power lvl 5, my zhen mastery lvl 5, the video wherein i was hitting 2k normal attack. Now do a comparison with the recent video full 7's, the normal attack which is 10k+ (note defender got more defense versus guardian, more hp versus guardians) IDIOT cant accept defeat. ITS PROVEN we did 2x PVP and you got no chance 0-2. Unlike in the first video wherein you are almost dead by a non-geared DK. Come on stop crying everyone can see how sh1tty and lame your excuses is. As you can see your forum buddies aint here protecting and licking your ass coz they're ashamed and cringing at your stupid excuses. If you gonna prove it then change back to a guardian and ill show you how easy you will be dead in 2shotted. Damn this kid cant accept defeat. Now he's blaming his defender suck. What happened to the bragging of jessi (aka PsyBot) "you will be dead with chris new gear he's much stronger now with his new stuff compared to when he was a guardian". Now all i see is a little kid blaming the class he switch to just because of the ZERO CHANCES you can ever defeat my DK. Even Darius aka Vi Trans guard cant pvp me easy with my ungeared DK and you know it. How much more with a full geared DK. hmmmmm

And let me tell you again. ZERO CRIT got no chances at all. So dont blame the lvl 15 mage with darkeyes coz i made it pop on purpose so that you can cry "OH MY GOD HE GOT A LVL 15 MAGE FOR DARK EYES" when i have 5pcs DETECT SCROLL on my skill bar. HAHAHAHAHA TROLOLOL idiot didnt see it coming . Read and Analyze little sh1t. If i wanted to i can put the lvl 15 mage at the center of PVP or i can make it follow me since it cant be killed but i made stand in safezone to see if you will make an excuse out of it. And boom the CRYING is REAL hahahhaha. Everyone can see in NoobLikeYou video the mage is far away from pvp and at safezone. And little kid ill lecture you about KITING. Kiting aint effective if an opponent can easily kill you in which case even if NoobLikeYou tries to run he will be dead in no time since he will be relying mainly on SILENCE + POUCH combo , a moment delay in silence or pouch will result to his deaths. Go and buy or better yet reinforce your PEA BRAIN rather than spending you fortune in rohan only to be shamed by a VIT hahahahhaha!

PS: i love your siggie: "retired. RIP ISEN, its been fun teaching you nabs how to play" little kid when did you ever pvp the NightWatch? you only dare to pvp the ungeared players in isen, people without 7's and pattern then you will brag it. But if you pvp with a 7s and pattern all you did was cry. Accept it little kid you are a non factor in ISEN. AFAIK you and nooblikeyou are past's Lapdog. And do you even know who is Past master? its Vi Tran or James. its kinda pathetic you are a dogs of a dog.

ViTran ( the master )
    Past ( the guild pet loyal dog who will obey everything vi says like go back and farm Past)
    NoobLikeYou and IInoobkaII ( Past two pathetic dog who will obey past call if theres a war ongoing and VI tran is nowhere to be found, and if Vi is with past in war, past wont bother to call his two stupid dogs they're non factor anyway)
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-08-2017 at 06:56 PM.

lololololololol
    calm down, stop raging so bad or did i hid a sore point with something
    but okay vit pet how comes that your main damage by FFS & DFFS is about same?
    your HP is probably only 10-20k higher which should matters most but ooooooooooooooooookay you were ungeared lol

defenders got more HP compared to guardians?
    so physical blow which gives pure % HP < eternal vit which boost % vitality?
    wrong lol.

you also contradict yourself about 2shotting when u say your regular hits raised up.
    does them matter when u claim to 2shot some1 with ffs/dffs?
    facepalm

few more things you are completely wrong or/and lying about:
    - i dont blame defender suck lol i just lack of atk speed
    - compared to what i had on guard i improved = would kill u again beeing a guard
    - u lost to darius too lol
    - priest didnt healed me, didnt called that random priest to help me or vacuum you
    - already said more than twice i admit u beat me lol. 3 kinds of 100k+ healing is to much compared to slow atk speed
    - only NW got geared people? lol i pvped some of them
    - FinalStrike/DeadlySons/etc got many geared members, few with even better gear than me and i beat them all
    Last edited by Jester999; 03-09-2017 at 03:37 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous