+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

So Again Where is You Tube Part2? IInoobkaII and NoobLikeYou?

Come on loser post your VIDEO of YOUTUBE PART 2? Hmmm You dont dare to post your deaths? Bwahahahhaha

IInoobkaII ( fail player way back 2011 ): 0-2 EGG CHANCE
    NoobLikeYou ( fail player way back 2011 a temp who change Race to a broken class) : 0-4 EGG CHANCE

What a bunch of losers. They're promoting their only one win against my ungeared dk. And When they lose wont show/post their playing **** style.

Come on loser i dare you to post the video you made

PS: Those **** commenting here who quitted and asking for video talk with D4rius aka NoobLikeYou and Jester999 aka IInoobkaII they have videos of the pvp but wont dare to upload coz i dont dare to post ****ty video of non factor dogs in isen

1st Death with normal attack: Time Stamped: 09:00

2nd Death Time Stamped: 09:06 (kill isnt clear here but check 1st screenshot at the top with time stamped: 09:07)

3rd DEATH: Time Stamped: 09:15

4th DEATH: Time Stamped 09:40

Now Check his pathetic excuses HAHAHAHAHAHA

NoobLikeYou: "I WON"
    Me: WTF you smoking?

The idiot is fcking desperate to announce "i won" just because i mistakenly went near Safezone

Ofc the only one talking **** in this game is the dekan. Some things will just never change.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Ofc the only one talking **** in this game is the dekan. Some things will just never change.
    Oh i seldom post and comment here. Unlike those sh1t who's bragging they killed my DK vs their Broken class and made one and only video of pvp vs my ungeared dk. So when i geared up those lame loser got no chance. EGG CHANCE. Atleast i pvp'ed them even if ungeared yet they got the balls to brag about it and made a video but hey thats the only time they made that video. So vs my ungeared dk they have 50-50 chance to kill mine. But with full geared DK = ZERO CHANCE its like they're dreaming. Like what that pathetic and desperate NoobLikeYou said

"SZ, I WON" - NoobLikeYou

HAHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ofc he is lol
    vit pets ppfffff

hes talking about broken class but plays a vit fish lol
    the video is up since a week but keep talking moron
    btw u must be scared of ady or why u got an mage with darkeyez in your party
    how many times u wanna say u were ungeared(u only add 7s now the rest is same) miloser? cant hear u crying anymore its pathetic
    you would get killed again if i had the atk speed of an guardian
    nuff said
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

+ Reply to Thread