+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Frame drop in game

Hey guys, Anyone encounter frame drops in game? Apparently my frame drops are pretty bad to the point i cant play at all.

i7-6700k 4.0GHZ 4 Core 8 threads
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    Win 10 Pro X64
    Asus Strix OC ed GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 (nvidia latest driver)
    512 m.2 SSD

I tried on GTX 960M 4GB gave me the same result.

SQL30081N/ip.diagnostic-tools/v1/errortranslator?errorCode74/communicationerror/6f0
    I'm running Rohan on a potato computer with like 20% of your specs and I rarely get frame drops that are unbearable..
    You can’t keep doing shiitty things, and then feel bad about yourself like that
    makes it okay! You need to be better! You are all the things that are wrong with
    you. It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shiitty things that happened
    to you in your career, or when you were a kid. It’s you. All right? It’s you.

intel core i3 7100
    4x4GB DDR4
    GTX 1050 2GB
    win 10 pro x64
    4TB HDD + 512GB SSD (the seal in on HDD)

didnt frame drop on most scenario even when fighting against scariel which always had hardcore skill animation

only framedropping when it comes to elim/lime or crowd places
    i think its essential coz more object in a city, more data load will needed and it will bottlenecks your data load which leads to framedropping

the worst drop for me is to 20 FPS and its still playable

never reached < 20 FPS before at 2560x1440

rohan just run at 20 fps ;p

This game is locked in at 20 fps, if you experience any lag with those specs its probably something outside of the game or your internet. Source: I have similar specs as yours and I can run 20+ rohans at the same time.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Sorry guys never happen to me even in heavy populated area

Banned
    Thank you guys for the reply. I am not sure what is going on but apparently even if I move to Travia Valley with no one around, The graphical lags doesn't go away. That is why I am not sure what is going on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprette View Post
    I'm running Rohan on a potato computer with like 20% of your specs and I rarely get frame drops that are unbearable..
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan18 View Post
    rohan just run at 20 fps ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    This game is locked in at 20 fps, if you experience any lag with those specs its probably something outside of the game or your internet. Source: I have similar specs as yours and I can run 20+ rohans at the same time.
    This thread is about Seal not about Rohan (caught me too, but I nuked my posts). I really wish PW would separate the forums for these games ...

im sure seal is capped at 20 fps too kappa.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    I am really not sure, I played in my 7 years old laptop with Radeon HD 6550M 1GB/8GB DDR3 /i5 480m and it works just fine. I do not have problems with it. I am not sure why my desktop and new laptop find this game really choppy. Did re install and re format but still the same result. should i post a video about this so people can look into it?