+ Reply to Thread
    SQL30081N/ip.diagnostic-tools/v1/errortranslator?errorCode74/communicationerror/6f0

Question Seeking Answers :D

Seeking answers for the following questions;

1. What is the difference between Tali and Opaniel weapons? For instance a Tali Club and Opaniel Club? They both have minimum equipment level of 70 to wear but what abut starting base stats, number of max spirit stones to be equipped and the amount of stats you get when you enhance + from 0 to 6 and 12 to 18 and so on? I have searched google and the forums but there is no specific detailed information whatsoever. I tried checking them in game but it's hard to find them all at the same time to compare. I'd appreciate some clarification on that. (Clarified by D4rius)

2.1. People said SD armor from Heroic is very useful. But I don't really understand why. I'm guessing for PvP but aren't those just 3 parts? So people would go 3 SD parts and 2 Onyx parts? Wouldn't that lower total PDEF?
    2.2. The same question goes for Tali Armor Set vs Opaniel Armor Set on Isen. What is the difference between them and why don't people go Onyx on Isen? Are those better?

3. Are the forging and refining rates for weapons and armors on Jainus still the same? As in what are the specific rates(success chance/probability) going from +0 right upto +18 or +30? And what's the maximum possible value? Why are there no tables for that?

Basically its the whole crafted vs forged gear issue but on Isen. I know crafted is more expensive to maintain but in terms of effectiveness and actual pvp power, what is better on Isen?

4. I saw a weapon with 8x Melee on Isen. Isn't that too much? I thought max was 6x. I mean I'd consider that imbalanced, making it just as bad as Jainus. Are those max stats really possible on Isen o.o? (Clarified by D4rius)

5. What is maximum DD (Damage Drop) on Onyx Weapons and on Crafted Weapons (Opaniel) stones?

6. The difference between upg weapons 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and epics. WTF is this naming system? (Has been clarified in first reply)

7. Any experienced pro players around who got characters from level 0 to level 115+50 without any jumping boost events whatsoever? How long does it take to do that? I'm assuming months but how many? Assuming daily game time is 8-10 hours. I know grinding is all the fun and that's what Rohan is all about but buying a 115 char and starting to go to +50 would be better? Or is 0-115 still not a hassle? (Clarified by D4rius)

8. Last but not least, what are the end game accessories for str/vit/int classes on Isen and Jainus? Rulers for dps and Flame/Euds for Vit? I'm sure this was the case 2 years ago but what about now?

9. Any tips regarding coming back to Rohan? Rohan 2 looked like my ass so I didn't want to wait for it anymore. But those uncertainties and poor GM-FORUM activity is making me a little worried. What would be an ideal approach towards the max 115+50 starting from 0 gear 0 levels 0 chars.

I've started to come back to the game and I'm trying to learn everything about it. I know it comes with time and experience but forums are also vital. I have been seeking alot of answers to alot of questions by logging in game and just roaming around checking stats while occasionally asking players or stripping the Rohan Wiki page and Forums. It is still however hard to know what you need to know if you're a starter or came back from a long break on Rohan. But ofcourse that's what YNK is all about.

I made sure to check old Forum Posts before posting to avoid people raging about these answers already existing.

I don't expect everyone to answer everything. One person answering one question or giving just a tip would be just as helpful.

I would really appreciate if someone took some time to respond and help. Or even just point in the right direction.

Thanks all in advance! Thank god Rohan has a community and forums LOL
    Last edited by Suprette; 03-04-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    You can’t keep doing shiitty things, and then feel bad about yourself like that
    makes it okay! You need to be better! You are all the things that are wrong with
    you. It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shiitty things that happened
    to you in your career, or when you were a kid. It’s you. All right? It’s you.

SQL30081N/ip.diagnostic-tools/v1/errortranslator?errorCode74/communicationerror/6f0
    Point [6] has been clarified.

Last edited by Suprette; 03-04-2017 at 08:34 AM.
    makes it okay! You need to be better! You are all the things that are wrong with
    you. It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shiitty things that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Suprette View Post

1. What is the difference between Tali and Opaniel weapons? For instance a Tali Club and Opaniel Club? They both have minimum equipment level of 70 to wear but what abut starting base stats, number of max spirit stones to be equipped and the amount of stats you get when you enhance + from 0 to 6 and 12 to 18 and so on? I have searched google and the forums but there is no specific detailed information whatsoever. I tried checking them in game but it's hard to find them all at the same time to compare. I'd appreciate some clarification on that.
    well in Isen server u can obtain tali weapon after +12 a chimera weapon (in Crafting Studio is a npc who change instantly your +12 chimera weapon into a tali), also if you +12 a tali weapon same npc will cange it into a Opaniel weapon. The status between Tali's and Opaniel's is different, for exmple a Tali's Club in Isen server have 105 intelligence, 155 psyche, 75 vitality, 95 magic attack and also 5 socket where you can put stones with: attack speed, dmg drop, mobility, mele/ranged/magic attack, HP, HP absorption, INT/VIT/DEX/AGY/PSY. Opaniel Club is a better weapon with better status it's like 20x intelligence, 2xx psyche, 1xx vitality, 1xx attack and also 5 socket like Tali too. In isen server Opaniel weapon is the best weapon ofc with stones from IM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

4. I saw a weapon with 8x Melee on Isen. Isn't that too much? I thought max was 6x. I mean I'd consider that imbalanced, making it just as bad as Jainus. Are those max stats really possible on Isen o.o?
    In Isen server you can forge glacial or Onyx weapons but you have to farm for them and yes onyx weapons got 8x max status, there are some players who use onyx weapons.

6. Any experienced pro players around who got characters from level 0 to level 115+50 without any jumping boost events whatsoever? How long does it take to do that? I'm assuming months but how many? Assuming daily game time is 8-10 hours. I know grinding is all the fun and that's what Rohan is all about but buying a 115 char and starting to go to +50 would be better? Or is 0-115 still not a hassle?
    [/B]
    Here were more jumping boost events and 4 experience events, but within a year you can easily to get a 115+50 char, but this thing require time and money (for scrolls, hunter kits...) and u can to buy a char 115 better coz it's cheap on EM and then to lvling it, is a waste of time to lvl until to 115 a char.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Here were more jumping boost events and 4 experience events, but within a year you can easily to get a 115+50 char, but this thing require time and money (for scrolls, hunter kits...) and u can to buy a char 115 better coz it's cheap on EM and then to lvling it, is a waste of time to lvl until to 115 a char.

How long do you think it takes from 115 to 115+50?

Also is opaniel armor also better than tali?

And what are success rates % of making those stuff +12 on isen? Any table or so?

Thanks for replying man.

How long do you think it takes from 115 to 115+50?

Also is opaniel armor also better than tali?

And what are success rates % of making those stuff +12 on isen? Any table or so?

Thanks for replying man.
    I think about a year for doing 115+50, I'm only 115+13 but I stopped playing of 4 months, 115 + 13 do you get easily in 3 months, all you have to do is to set yout Hunter Kit and it lvling for you... Yes Opaniel is better than tali, well about rates I can't to tell you precisely but here are events in this case. Considering that RBF is a official server I must inform you that and the costs for get max are big enough.