+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SQL30081N/ip.diagnostic-tools/v1/errortranslator?errorCode74/communicationerror/6f0

Question Explain plz someone

Can someone please explain this post regarding the maintenance update and the +1 reinforcement ticket being 100% success rate? It's very unclear and sort of misleading. Do we get to + to +18 with 100% rate now?

I mean this post: New Enhancement Ticket
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...127#post348127

Wouldn't that make things a little weird around here given that we're used to -5% chance rates? Also do we know how much a ticket of those costs? Or not yet?
    Last edited by Suprette; 03-03-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    You can’t keep doing shiitty things, and then feel bad about yourself like that
    makes it okay! You need to be better! You are all the things that are wrong with
    you. It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shiitty things that happened
    to you in your career, or when you were a kid. It’s you. All right? It’s you.

The item is not yet available in the Item Mall. Let us see after the next maintenance.

i smell money...

Quote Originally Posted by Suprette View Post
    Can someone please explain this post regarding the maintenance update and the +1 reinforcement ticket being 100% success rate? It's very unclear and sort of misleading. Do we get to + to +18 with 100% rate now?

I mean this post: New Enhancement Ticket
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...127#post348127

Wouldn't that make things a little weird around here given that we're used to -5% chance rates? Also do we know how much a ticket of those costs? Or not yet?
    Well based on what GM posted as I look on it, its like 100% success chance of +1 per ticket you purchased from IM (so We will expecting another cash burn to our pockets) but limited up to +18 only becasue I know they will implementing a new update patch soon which extends equipment upgrades above +18.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Well based on what GM posted as I look on it, its like 100% success chance of +1 per ticket you purchased from IM (so We will expecting another cash burn to our pockets) but limited up to +18 only becasue I know they will implementing a new update patch soon which extends equipment upgrades above +18.
    Wasn't above +18 already possible? I mean assuming a heck of a lot of funds and/or luck

Much wow, need money to gear up those characters...

SQL30081N/ip.diagnostic-tools/v1/errortranslator?errorCode74/communicationerror/6f0
    I don't even know what the difference between Isen and Jainus is anymore. They both require just as much money. Jainus just has more people in it and more money has already been dumped into it over the years, given how ancient it is. Eh let's see.
    makes it okay! You need to be better! You are all the things that are wrong with
    you. It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shiitty things that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Suprette View Post
    I don't even know what the difference between Isen and Jainus is anymore. They both require just as much money. Jainus just has more people in it and more money has already been dumped into it over the years, given how ancient it is. Eh let's see.
    Well still is difference Isen don't have upg and others many things but Idk how the future will be...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

u can keep u heart alive with this event.... they only do a " 100% succes' when they know actual rate is -99,9% , so all will buy +1 ticket like crazeeeeeeee , hope only they are not selling for 10k rps x1 ticket ^^

It looks like it's for both Isen and ALSO Jainus. What a ****ing mess.