+ Reply to Thread

Newbie ,Lv up.....

addition to doing quest, kill high level mobs' '' purple name ''
    This is not enough to level up, does anyone have tips to level up a little bit faster?
    thx thx

Depending on your Gear and your lvl there are some things you can consider. Like going Lower Gratt right from the start...but that needs massively overpowered gear.
    Other than that from my experience and i lvl'd stuff up my self too in recent days is to go to right places with right gear. Also playing in a Party can help massively if you dont have enough power for the big places.
    If you dont mind to press alt-tab constantly until you get your HunterKit's its also pretty adviceable(if you play alone normaly) to start the client 2 times(3 times can be done too) and make characters on there, so you get your own little party. for example playing a Dark-Elf and Elf in a Combo is pretty nice: Mage can dish out aoe-dmg and Healer keeps him alive.

But the only way to lvlup rly "fast" to lvl 50 would be to get a high-lvl player to help you, egg bring you to Upper Gratt and Leech you.(thats not a great game experience thou)

What server you are on maybe i can help if you are on Isen.

Also check out this lvling Guide on the Wiki: http://rohan.wikia.com/wiki/Leveling_Guide
    and some general Tips.: http://rohan.wikia.com/wiki/Tips_and_Tricks
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 03-03-2017 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Adden Wiki links

Egyptian costume and earing, glass,Those itens you earn by completing the level 15 quest, you know? Help a lot
    But he has a time to finish, I already delete several characters lv 26, because I think I can enjoy more time of the Egyptian.....
    I'll make another character tomorrow to play all day. I think I can get up to lvl 40, I even made a unique armor '' froianne '' ^^
    I have doubts, I realized that there are several PVP events, PVE events no have? There are daily events that give exp?
    I'm jainus, Thx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by fulgorexx; 03-03-2017 at 06:49 AM.

There are some pve events, but nothing a lowbie could enjoy since there are bosses released to hunt down lvl 90-115. They would just 1-hit you.
    No events for easy Xp here, only event that can give you Xp is Quiz Quiz hold by GM. You can get xp-punches there(a item) if you open it you get a ****load of xp for a lvl 1-60 character(after wards its still xp but pretty low).
    This game is meant for grinding, monster slaying allday...quests sometimes arent even worth the time you need to talk around.(xp wise meh but ofc some rewards from quest are nice)
    Well if you delete your characters all time they hit 26 you will never hit 50 or even higher like endgame 115 :P

GL on your journey
    Sadly cant help you on the power casher server Janius :-/ i hope someone else might help.

It's very grind, kil kil kil mobs and quest that do not give exp, much tiring. The game is very good, but at this point leaves much to be desired.
    thx DeadMansEnd!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fulgorexx View Post
    addition to doing quest, kill high level mobs' '' purple name ''
    This is not enough to level up, does anyone have tips to level up a little bit faster?
    thx thx
    create a wizard or rumir for support your main char and more more more party scrolls.

Go to Ashk and minor dung/ Inter dung. Spam them if you have resets. And get used to lvling slow, it only gets harder and harder as you go along.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I reached level 27 in 5 hours, but add 3 points In the skill, which receives only 1 points, I'll delete one more char.
    xaxaoaxoaoaoaoxax

lvling is not all for rohan / u can enjoy it by slowly // learn how to boost char dont need too much exp