+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    See what an idiot you are ahahhaha. Read the title please. Stop spreading your stupidity in forum. If you were stupid enough ingame. Please stop here hahahaha! If you will go to the "Guild Recruitment Hall" Mr. WannaBe said to wait for "YOUTUBE PART 2" its been 3days yet he hasnt posted it.

1st Pic: shows he was two shotted didnt use penetrate skill ( you need to be near the opponent to be able to use that )
    2nd Pic: Barbara was using Vacuum on me and Healing vodka so it took a longer time to kill (check time ingame 1st pic: 9:47. 2nd pic: 9:55 )

Hey nab come ingame while im full geared ill show you how you will be 2shotted by me the vid you post shows my dk isnt geared yet i fought you . You are one of the non factor donator in isen you know that sucking and smooching ass of NightWatch and Steve's hahaha
    In that video I wasn't full geared too, and which is your gear, Khoen's gear from his char? Unlike me youre a non factor who live in Rohan in front of the computer trying to show, how mad you are.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    See what an idiot you are ahahhaha. Read the title please. Stop spreading your stupidity in forum. If you were stupid enough ingame. Please stop here hahahaha! If you will go to the "Guild Recruitment Hall" Mr. WannaBe said to wait for "YOUTUBE PART 2" its been 3days yet he hasnt posted it.
    Damn, you are mad aren't you. You sure you aren't Donald Trump in disguise? You sure seem an awful lot like him.