+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Rohan 2017 Dead? Rohan 2? Rohan Origin? Isen Server dead?

Hello guys.
    First of all what do you think, will Rohan be dead in 2017? I created a character in Isen Server and im only Playing like it is a Single Player. Nobody is here. Also Limestone the most of all are afk and so on.... So i think Isen is dead. Should i play Jainus Server instead? Are there more players?

Also in Kroea there started a Rohan Origin update. All i know its a Server with no Epics with no Trinity and more XP. Do you think this Server will ever arrive us? Or do you think Playwith will probably close this game in 2017?

And also in Korea they released the Rohan 2 Game but all i know its a MOBA Game so i think its not worth it to talk about that or do i?

Well as we know Rohan does not invest in ADs anymore. Youtuber dont upload Videos anymore about the Gameplay. No public events like the RPK Hunter Video event like 5 years ago and so on. In fact nobody notice this game is still here. So what do you think is this worth it to play? Or nah? Because it really seems that the end of this game is near af.
    What do you think about all that?

This Game was released in 2008 if i recall it right this makes it a 9 Years old game and you wonder why there arent tons of Players anymore?
    Most ppl that play here either rly like it or they have paid so much money for their stupid Epics and Upgrades on Janius*spite* (sry if i offend you Janius players but in my eyes bringing Epics and sorts was biggest mistake the Puplisher ever made).
    On Janius you prolly find more players but also to get a glimpse of a Chance to ever compete in Combat with anyone prepare to pay 300+! Dollar. From what i got the Reason for more players there is that they got that Upgrades and Epics stuff, so many ppl stick to the Server just because they paid so much to get where they are.
    Isen is quiet diffrent and yeah we have less players(yes proud isen player here, bite me) mainly because of named reasons and the lower Rates. But as the general impression i wouldnt say there are no players, i have a friendlist filled with about 40 ppl where is see about 20 online daily during the day. For me that plenty to chat, have fun and do stuff...ofc there could be more players, hell even i wish for that.
    Also there are 2 major and 3 minor Guilds clashing on each other everyday, sometimes you even land in the middle of the mosh pit and dont know why....xD

As were you should play, first ask your self if you like Rohan as a whole game, then ask your self how much money you gonna spend.
    If you Answere is "Rohan was okay i dont rly like it so much"...then just leave without some passion your will get nowhere here it takes awhile to get used to stuff how it is and get your Character to right lvl and Gear.
    Now if you Answere is "yeah i rly liked/like Rohan" AND you are willing to spend around 300 Dollar plus a monthly uphold of 100 Dollar go Janius you get more player to Compete with your rushed Gear and Characters.
    And at Least if your Answere is " yeah i rly liked/like Rohan" but im not willing to spend any money or just mimimal Stuff like 20 Dollar a Month play Isen you can get away with been cheaper here even totaly Free-Player is possible but takes a serious high amout to right decisions(start classes, farm characters and so on) and way more time than even the Minimal Payer to get max-lvl.

Do i think Rohamn will die this year...uhm no it will stay here since there are still plenty of players spending enough Money. Will we get the new Updates or even Rohan Origin? no Clue i guess Updates yes but rly rly late in the Year.

For Advertisment and Videos about the game well that the problem with older games ppls for get about it, only exception i even seen is WoW and that is runned by Blizzard and they are damn Huge Company. I Can name you a quiet a bunch that are still here even after years and nearly no Advertisment.

Sincerly a Returned(after a 3 year break) player on Isen that enjoys the nostalgia and the game it self

Last time i checked the servers (about 1 year ago), Isen was already dead. At least Jainus had Montt, Crafting studio, Limestone full of players (even if most of them were just AFK, selling things). For leveling, the game is dead on both servers, you need to solo sadly. Don't play with the game, even if it will survive few years. The new updates were bad, there are no players and it's P2W.

I could keep rohan alive forever if I was in charge just saying.

The biggest problem with rohan right now is that playwith doesnt know what to do.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

biggest problem with rohan is that it's obsolete.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I could keep rohan alive forever if I was in charge just saying.

The biggest problem with rohan right now is that playwith doesnt know what to do.
    Lol says the troll that begged for more upgrades and server merge that just made things even worse.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    biggest problem with rohan is that it's obsolete.
    Is that its pay to win and overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Lol says the troll that begged for more upgrades and server merge that just made things even worse.
    More upgrades and a merged server would have solved problems if you know playwith didnt **** it up.

Banned
    Rohan is obsolete and way too overpriced to play.

It continues to exist simply from the few players left with unlimited budgets that have already sunk too much money here to justify walking away.

I wouldnt say its obsolete at all the content is unique and interesting. The rewards/items associated with the content are not as interesting but I think its fine overall.

Unless you are talking about the 20 fps cap which ofc might be a big deal for some but with the way rohan pvp is I dont think we ever needed anything higher than 40. Mainly due to the attack speed stat only increasing the speed of smacks rather than increasing the cast times of some skills (with a max aspd boost cap which would prevent instant cast sleeps for example).