+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Unhappy Just an honest opinion about RMT

Dear GMs,

Do you realize why people do RMT instead of trading in game and in cegel?

Not saying I myself do RMT or encourage anyone to do RMT, but please...

If you are a player in Duran Server you will realize cegel already become the least worthy currency in this game.

For instance if you visit a random shop there's likely some random gear/pet that will be priced over 1 billion, some times even 10 billions.

For new players when they just joined the game, how are they going to survive under this kind of economic environment?

The only way without doing RMT (which is the way you guys intended to lead them into), is to spend rps in this game. while it rarely gives anything good rather than all trash that worth nothing to others. (Say, Rabbit Ear. DG, no one will buy that. You end up spending rps for nothing).

I do NOT encourage RMT at all, but GMs, please think about the factor of WHY its causing players to do RMT instead of trading in game.

While you guys are busy targeting RMT sellers, please take care of other players in this server and make sure everyone (not just rps spender), gets benefits while playing this game. I read some other posts about buying cegel for limited costume and pets, in which I think its a great way to start with.

No one wants to see Seal Online BoD to be wiped out. If wiped, you guys will lose all these players and spenders anyways.

(p.s sorry english is not my first language, feel free to discuss anything)
    Sincerely,

cegel is worthless
    buy pot?lol....

I want to see BoD to be wiped.

For new players when they just joined the game, how are they going to survive under this kind of economic environment?

ofc the newbies gonna be survive with this i mean just hunting ruby u get 20m , thats a lot for new player u can survive for buying pot,card, etc
    cuz last time im playing with ruby still 5m or less , I even cant buying pot and go hunt

this is really good season for new player u can stack up money waiting for price drop and be damm rich at the end
    Last edited by lastadavista; 02-24-2017 at 02:16 PM.

I think the environment is very friendly, I ask some players to give me cegels as a starter fund, most are for pots and newbie equipments for leveling. I also sell Rubies and Diamonds to players. Also, I've been trying to get more Golden Chest to sell it to others. So, for me, RMT is not the only thing that you can do in game. You just have to be smart on how to get more fund since the economy's currency is high.

GM if u read this.. my suggestion as economic analysis i real world i can say this is happening because u cant co trol the money flows..
    how to control it.. u need to put progressive tax..
    each id should be controlled how much they create cegel in a month and then we charge them with tax..
    under 1b 5%
    1-5b 10%
    6-15b 15%
    16-25b 20%
    26-35b 25%
    36-45b 30%
    46-100b 40%
    more than 100b 45%
    how this work..
    if a player buy cegel.. they need to pay the tax..
    the rmt cegel seller have most disadvantage they got tax from they cegel.. and to sell cegel normally they move the money to another id.. this will charge rmt seller more tax..
    also we prevent player use another id to sell item..
    your advantage for this feature
    u get more plyer buy inventory expansion
    and u got more ppl buy char expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Buubuuuuuuu View Post
    Dear GMs,

Do you realize why people do RMT instead of trading in game and in cegel?

Not saying I myself do RMT or encourage anyone to do RMT, but please...

If you are a player in Duran Server you will realize cegel already become the least worthy currency in this game.

For instance if you visit a random shop there's likely some random gear/pet that will be priced over 1 billion, some times even 10 billions.

The only way without doing RMT (which is the way you guys intended to lead them into), is to spend rps in this game. while it rarely gives anything good rather than all trash that worth nothing to others. (Say, Rabbit Ear. DG, no one will buy that. You end up spending rps for nothing).

I do NOT encourage RMT at all, but GMs, please think about the factor of WHY its causing players to do RMT instead of trading in game.

While you guys are busy targeting RMT sellers, please take care of other players in this server and make sure everyone (not just rps spender), gets benefits while playing this game. I read some other posts about buying cegel for limited costume and pets, in which I think its a great way to start with.

No one wants to see Seal Online BoD to be wiped out. If wiped, you guys will lose all these players and spenders anyways.

(p.s sorry english is not my first language, feel free to discuss anything)
    Sincerely,
    for what i see....u are lazzy and fools. that's all.
    if u use ur head, u dont have to do RMT.[which i doubt u have, bcuz u just did]