+ Reply to Thread

Need help for take quest to enter blue eye dugeons

GM why i can't take a blue eyes dugeon quest,... i already finish quest the future of shiltz and bale and beat down tiphareth. why i still stuck and can't take the quest of blue eye dugeon ? thanks before...

GM why i can't take a blue eyes dugeon quest,... i already finish quest the future of shiltz and bale and beat down tiphareth. why i still stuck and can't take the quest of blue eye dugeon ? thanks before...

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4cLV2wpeu
    www.playrohan.com

I Need Help too GM,,,, I already finish quest the fuure of shiltz and blade and beat down tiphareth. but why i still stuck and cant take the quest of blue eye dugeons ?? Please Help me. Thanks Before...

Stuck for take Quest Blue Eye Dungeon

Heloo i really need help you GM...so please answer :'(.... Thank you before

Quote Originally Posted by mindfreak1st View Post
    Heloo i really need help you GM...so please answer :'(.... Thank you before

We know this is a late response and we apologize for that.
    Please know that to assist you better you have to send us a ticket to our support plattform. In there we will be able to help you with your quests or any other issues.

Seal Online Team