+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    The developers are getting monthly payment for this? All we see is some minor QoL updates and boring balance tweaks for years. These are like few days of work lmao.

If i would have the opportunity to work on this game i would remaster the whole thing in 3 months alone. Graphics, balance, world design, game content. There is a hunger for classic MMO games at the moment, but they will miss this chance too ofc. No one is working on this game, publisher, developer... just phantom companies, sitting on the money all day.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    The developers are getting monthly payment for this? All we see is some minor QoL updates and boring balance tweaks for years. These are like few days of work lmao.

If i would have the opportunity to work on this game i would remaster the whole thing in 3 months alone. Graphics, balance, world design, game content. There is a hunger for classic MMO games at the moment, but they will miss this chance too ofc. No one is working on this game, publisher, developer... just phantom companies, sitting on the money all day.
    Ifs and buts don't do sh1t, write down what you want improved, if not, you don't have a right to complain.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Class balance is fine at this point except for wizzard but let it be as it is right now cuz' just few years ago we could only see temps and dks,now even fkin scout can pvp ,indeed am supporting the fact that they should improve the graphics , been waiting for years even some trashy p.s like epic has better graphics then RBF it's abit shameful but again we all good ...

Wow do you even play this game HunterXGing you think balance is ok or you just trolling
    ?

If im a "troll" WHY tf do you pm asking 'bout if mele zhen is better then magic for ds ?!

To give you the answer, melee zhen is better than magic zhen, there you go.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine