+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    and this new skils , will be more powerfull , they incresse it ? when u say new server, u mean private?
    exactly as of this moment, Korea already announced the skill changes for Sage Dekans and Templars and will be applied on March 8 next month and a possible a comeback to battle and I guess there will be more updates to come like ANOTHER OP accessories they released again, while RBF update patch here is still "FLOATING" LOL
    Last edited by pimoh; 02-22-2017 at 08:59 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

I'm upset about the murder remission cost
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

If playwith is smaht they will adjust it much less. Good way to get rid of crones and put the crones rate at a decent place if anyone is willing to spend rps on those at any point in this games lifespan.

Make MR cost 100m and up the crone rate to 100m. All of a sudden ppl start buying crones and the rate normalizes somewhere that isnt 100 rps/10m.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Rohan KR Upcoming Update (13th Years Celebration)

-Transcendence Status Level ?(new skills depends on transcended stats?)
    -UI Updates

Source : http://www.rohan.co.kr/news/event_vi...l.html?seq=935

Quote Originally Posted by plesdis13 View Post
    Rohan KR Upcoming Update (13th Years Celebration)

-Transcendence Status Level ?(new skills depends on transcended stats?)
    -UI Updates

Source : http://www.rohan.co.kr/news/event_vi...l.html?seq=935
    Looks like VIP stystem from origin might be applied to Jainus after all.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Mostly news mentioned are exaggerated and some even unfavorable and I don't understand why they will disclose these updates as long as they are no longer interested in this game, why keep Isen server if it doesn't take action? we no longer have population 'open your eyes' and think constructively at least once make a server but one that gives you the certainty of playing it for years (I'm not referring to a new one). So far I have played Isen since the beginning but I can't play anymore because this server is no longer safe to invest there, I can't continue to waste time and money on this server as long as I see with my eyes how the population is getting less and less. Most of my veteran friends we played before have left because of insecurity in what they have gathered over time..., you have made enough mistakes so far, but at least open your mind now, but they don't have time to read this post.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Mostly news mentioned are exaggerated and some even unfavorable and I don't understand why they will disclose these updates as long as they are no longer interested in this game, why keep Isen server if it doesn't take action? we no longer have population 'open your eyes' and think constructively at least once make a server but one that gives you the certainty of playing it for years (I'm not referring to a new one). So far I have played Isen since the beginning but I can't play anymore because this server is no longer safe to invest there, I can't continue to waste time and money on this server as long as I see with my eyes how the population is getting less and less. Most of my veteran friends we played before have left because of insecurity in what they have gathered over time..., you have made enough mistakes so far, but at least open your mind now, but they don't have time to read this post.
    It is you who did not open his eyes from the beginning, ISEN was maybe populated for 3-6 months, everyone who stayed after that walked into it with their eyes open. Noone to blame but yourself and your ignorance lmao. Also the source for this is KR rohan, which doesn't necessarily mean the patches will be applied to the USA server as well (KR server =/= USA server), so get your facts straight and stop whining like a little b1tch.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    It is you who did not open his eyes from the beginning, ISEN was maybe populated for 3-6 months, everyone who stayed after that walked into it with their eyes open. Noone to blame but yourself and your ignorance lmao. Also the source for this is KR rohan, which doesn't necessarily mean the patches will be applied to the USA server as well (KR server =/= USA server), so get your facts straight and stop whining like a little b1tch.
    According to your words, the people of Isen played without purpose and everything will be erased, forgotten, thrown. Why we can't have a merge? I don't see another better solution...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    According to your words, the people of Isen played without purpose and everything will be erased, forgotten, thrown. Why we can't have a merge? I don't see another better solution...
    Everyone who stayed behind in ISEN after 90% of the population quit after a few months, to play in a server with 2 pages of EM, forcing you to make every piece of gear yourself and farm everything yourself while unable to sustain an Ecash or crone economy. All those who PURPOSELY stayed and kept throwing money at the game have literally no right to complain. They knowingly kept playing under these circumstances for years and kept charging as well as telling on these forums how great and cheap ISEN is compared to JAINUS.

I've said from the start ISEN has been a money grab server that's unable to sustain itself, and I wasn't the only one to say this. For those few players who were too stubborn or stupid to listen to carefully given advice, which was well explained by multiple people I glady say: ''I told you so''.

You always play video-games for ''nothing'' (doesn't mean you can't learn anything from it), everything in rohan is just pixels and if the server goes down or your items become useless because of power-creep patches you've lost your stuff. You shouldn't play this game as an investment, nor a life achievement. There is no purpose other than what you choose to give to it yourself. For me, it's relaxing from studying, having a laugh with some people I've been playing with for years and the sathisfaction of getting better gear/equipment with hard work put in.

I've suggested a merge between Jainus and Isen years ago, at the moment I really don't care if they merge or they don't. The only advantage of a merge would be a little more densely populated Jainus server.

A taste of the divine

Yes merge jainus and isen boiiiii

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461