+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Angry [Suggestion]To control Duran Economy

Hello GM and Developer
    I will tell my idea about "How to Control Server (Duran) Economy?"
    I start to find the "root-cause" by fish diagram method, and i find 1 root cause that can fix this game slowly-fastly depends on the solution.

The main root-cause is too much Cegel that player have, and the NPC is become useless when players hit lv 60.

So i suggest to make an event that have period time (u can use valentine or whatever).
    1. Fast Method - Create a NPC that exchange cegels to limited permanent costume, or Pet or whatever that can attract player to spend so much cegel on it (Maybe Grabbit in the game)
    2. Slow Method - Trade ur cegel for RPS Event! This event is good, and u can set the trade ratio to keep the price of soshop item in game still high, maybe u can try Grabbit with cegel (Trade for coin/ticket/whatever) and the price is RPS coupon with 1 RPS - 10.000 RPS for jackpot.

I am player that play in Duran Server, and the price is rise crazily. This solution maybe is not good enough, but for NPC i think that is only way to control cegels, in economy, inflation happen because too much money supplies.

An increase in the money supply may be called monetary inflation, to distinguish it from rising prices, which may also for clarity be called "price inflation". Economists generally agree that in the long run, inflation is caused by increases in the money supply
    -Wikipedia

Thanks for the Attention,
    If there are someone mad at me, is because u keep all good stuff and wait the price is growing up. Or maybe u are RMT Seller?

good idea

i think that's a good idea about the inflation, I hope GM will think about this.

Meanwhile GM
    “Nah dude...... I`m kinda busy with stuffs and things...”

i think on fast method people are just gonna sell the pet highly to get the money again, make it untradeable now thats good

Quote Originally Posted by Juliantuit View Post
    Hello GM and Developer
    I will tell my idea about "How to Control Server (Duran) Economy?"
    I start to find the "root-cause" by fish diagram method, and i find 1 root cause that can fix this game slowly-fastly depends on the solution.

The main root-cause is too much Cegel that player have, and the NPC is become useless when players hit lv 60.

So i suggest to make an event that have period time (u can use valentine or whatever).
    1. Fast Method - Create a NPC that exchange cegels to limited permanent costume, or Pet or whatever that can attract player to spend so much cegel on it (Maybe Grabbit in the game)
    2. Slow Method - Trade ur cegel for RPS Event! This event is good, and u can set the trade ratio to keep the price of soshop item in game still high, maybe u can try Grabbit with cegel (Trade for coin/ticket/whatever) and the price is RPS coupon with 1 RPS - 10.000 RPS for jackpot.

I am player that play in Duran Server, and the price is rise crazily. This solution maybe is not good enough, but for NPC i think that is only way to control cegels, in economy, inflation happen because too much money supplies.

An increase in the money supply may be called monetary inflation, to distinguish it from rising prices, which may also for clarity be called "price inflation". Economists generally agree that in the long run, inflation is caused by increases in the money supply
    -Wikipedia

Thanks for the Attention,
    If there are someone mad at me, is because u keep all good stuff and wait the price is growing up. Or maybe u are RMT Seller?
    Let me give you some appreciation for your research and given solution. Good job for finding those root-cause of cegel inflation.

Honestly speaking, about your slow method, it will be impossible for Seal to let players spend their cegels on RPs, they rather to have players to buy it via vouchers not cegels. It is more making sense to your Fast method trade cegels to item(s) in game so the cegel that circulating in the market could go to the npc and make it less (i hope so?)

Plus, truthfully i dont see those GMs and Playrohan giving concerns about this matter. you should Have a look how much complain players had been submitted in this forum? Instead of giving answer, the GMs locked those thread. lol

GM if u read this.. my suggestion as economic analysis i real world i can say this is happening because u cant co trol the money flows..
    how to control it.. u need to put progressive tax..
    each id should be controlled how much they create cegel in a month and then we charge them with tax..
    under 1b 5%
    1-5b 10%
    6-15b 15%
    16-25b 20%
    26-35b 25%
    36-45b 30%
    46-100b 40%
    more than 100b 45%
    how this work..
    if a player buy cegel.. they need to pay the tax..
    the rmt cegel seller have most disadvantage they got tax from they cegel.. and to sell cegel normally they move the money to another id.. this will charge rmt seller more tax..
    also we prevent player use another id to sell item..
    your advantage for this feature
    u get more plyer buy inventory expansion
    and u got more ppl buy char expansion

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4ZlyPIGWd
    www.playrohan.com

lol is this seal anymore? or money making simulator

Hello,

We have taken note of this concern and it has already included in our report.

For the meantime, we would like you to give us other suggestions how can we improve in managing the cegels in Duran and prevent the players from RMT?
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 03-01-2017 at 08:34 AM.

hello GM the best solution is GM sell GCK + rare item in cegel = all cegel u get u destroy , so player not have much cegel in market

thats not best solution selling im with cegel.. it makes rmt seller happy and it increase the cegel rate in rmt.. more exp the cegel more player become rmt seller. get money from selling cegel..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast