+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Apologies from our team. I know this is a very late response. From now on i will taking care of the forums.
    And i'm here to discuss this matter about the cegels in the game and please know that i've been reading your posts about this issue and allow me to say that we are still working on this.
    Take into account that any changes we make will affect the whole community, some people will be pleased, and some others will be pissed. That's why we are still receiving feedback from you.
    Thanks for the support. don't forget to reply to this thread.
    Thanks

Seal Online Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Apologies from our team. I know this is a very late response. From now on i will taking care of the forums.
    And i'm here to discuss this matter about the cegels in the game and please know that i've been reading your posts about this issue and allow me to say that we are still working on this.
    Take into account that any changes we make will affect the whole community, some people will be pleased, and some others will be pissed. That's why we are still receiving feedback from you.
    Thanks for the support. don't forget to reply to this thread.
    Thanks

Seal Online Team
    Thank you for the reply. so right now so far what is the current suggestion from the DEVs and Playwith staff to control the inflation?

It's going to be difficult since this server has been around for quite some time so the amount of Cegels in the game has probably reached a staggering amount. At the moment, I think think the Developers could offer a lottery game, similar to Loot Boxes, and an attempt will require a big sum of Cegel for a chance. Think of it like doing a Grabbit roll, but you use Cegel instead of real cash. As for the prizes, they could be cosmetic items like costumes and wings along with a few consumables and a few not-so-OP gears. Some of my other ideas:

•Guild houses -- Will require Cegels to make, but every Guild can have their own. This can be set on another location, like an instance dungeon, so players won't clutter the map. The furniture will also require Cegels to purchase.
    •Weapon and Armor crafting -- Items and catalyst require can be both obtained from monsters and and can bought from crafting-specific NPCs.
    •GM auctions -- GM's could auction an exclusive item. Like a weapon where they can place your character name along with the weapon for bragging purposes.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Cơ hội đầu tư BĐS hiệu quả với nhiều ch*nh sách ưu đãi:
    chung cư 6th
    Giá bán chỉ từ 34 triệu/m2 (VAT + full nội thất cao cấp)
    CĂN HỘ ĐẲNG CẤP – SỞ HỮU VỊ TRÍ VÀNG – KÝ HĐMB TRỰC TIẾP CĐT
    Chung cư Golden Park Tower
    THỦ TỤC LINH HO*T – DỄ DÀNG – NHANH CHÓNG

Agree to what amalager had to say.

I'd add some more ideas on how to get people spend their cegels that I think might work.

1. Make a new NPC that sells cosmetics like hair dye, faces, or even like seasonal costumes in cegel.
    2. Bank expansion (days duration), buff items (+damage or whatever), and consumables can also be sold in cegel.
    3. Auction is a good idea too, but there's gotta be something special about it. (NOT OP!! Something's that customizable, or rare, or new items)
    4. Basically, make it that somehow people are willing to spend their cegel on something that's actually interesting and useful for them (PS: NOT OP THOUGH).

Volkmyre has been missing in action huh? Spammers are running amok in the forums.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Isn't Duran server experiencing Deflation way faster than the Inflation rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Isn't Duran server experiencing Deflation way faster than the Inflation rate?
    Really ? when the inflation goes crazy ? are you in there ?
    People in Duran server is not ready for this DEFLATION !!
    most of them can not to move on..........Sad.........

Small number make them panic, I guess......

GOOOD JOOOB SEAL BOD !!! you make this game friendly AGAIN !!! KEEP IT UP, Admin, Dev, 2 thumbs FOR YOU ALLLLLL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9