+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

thats not best solution selling im with cegel.. it makes rmt seller happy and it increase the cegel rate in rmt.. more exp the cegel more player become rmt seller. get money from selling cegel..

Dear GM Team,
    I've been bothered by this inflation issue too.
    That progressive tax is clearly a good idea, but before you step further with the tax i want to suggest u some fiscal policy i used to learn on political-economy class.
    Have you guys heard about redenomination?
    Well, it just cut amount of 0 (or 00 or 000 and so on) from money people holds. (e.g: 3.000.000.000 to 300.000.000) without changing the value.

So you can put tax after the cegel not inflated to prevent people sells stuffs with high-price in the future.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
    Die-hard seal online lover

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalxboy View Post
    Dear GM Team,
    I've been bothered by this inflation issue too.
    That progressive tax is clearly a good idea, but before you step further with the tax i want to suggest u some fiscal policy i used to learn on political-economy class.
    Have you guys heard about redenomination?
    Well, it just cut amount of 0 (or 00 or 000 and so on) from money people holds. (e.g: 3.000.000.000 to 300.000.000) without changing the value.

So you can put tax after the cegel not inflated to prevent people sells stuffs with high-price in the future.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
    Die-hard seal online lover

That already happened.. geranium used to be 10 cegel if you sell it on npc.. now its 1 i think? I used to be able to buy potions with collecting Hard shells and stuff like that but since they remove a 0 in the sell value, i cant do that anymore.

What i found out is, its really easy to do RMT in this game, there are lots of cegel sellers in facebook. I mean seriously A LOT of them. If we need to be able to get them out of business, i suggest make certain items untradeable? for example stuff like +8.xg above items, they can still use it between acount(from char to char in the account) but they can not give it to other players. This will impact a lot on the market system that we have now. Another one would be disable cegel trade with other players. Trading is strictly through Market Manager like cabal online.
    Last edited by Holmez; 03-08-2017 at 05:46 PM.

You dont get what i really mean.
    I mean cutting off 0 from people (inventory, bank, guild bank), it doesnt affect any items value but the market value.
    It has nothing to do with the street merchant