+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I think GM should figure out where all these excessive cegel comes from. I can't believe a ruby's price went up to over 20m. I was very lucky that i spend all my cegels for purchasing gears and stacks of jewels before inflation have accelerated.

Banned
    Wow.. after all of these comments. GM didnt make a single comment after the one on the first page? ok.. time to abandon the game..

First of all, let's admit HACKER and Cheater behind all of this mess. Just think, in 6-8months the inflation is around 100%-1000%. Please hunt this hacker and cheater, GM. Then, banned all player who did RMT.
    Why they doing RMT ? bcuz the price discrimination between epic gear and basic goods is insane.
    EXAMPLE: with current RATE 1 :7
    8 pcs RUBY= 300m
    VALK+9 = 8-9Billiun
    SO WE NEEED TO COLLECT 240pcs RUBY TO GET A VALK+9, JUST VALK. WTF
    VALK PRICE IN RMT : around $12 or Rp 150.000. Ask urself, what's ur choice ? RMT or Grinding ?

here's the dilema in duran server. the in game seller benchmark about cegel is from FJB. So...if someone in FJB selling 1Billiun cegel = Rp 10.000[less than $1], believe me they will follow it[bcuz they idiot]. in result = inflation
    *FJB=Sell-buy trading community in short.

Basically, they don't give us a choice. they push us to doing RMT.
    Honeslty, I miss when valk price is only 1.5-1.8B. BD/Kitsu etc, only 6-7B. If u play 6-8 months ago u know what im talking about.

the only solution is permanent banned for RMT. u dissagre with my advice = ur a seller or buyer in RMT.

Seal Economy

What is happening in Seal Economy now is something called Hyperinflation (price of goods increased more than 100% in short period of time).
    Most of Hyperinflation in real world happened due to following factors:
    1. Rapid surge of demand, e.g. : Famine or food scarcity will cause price of foods rockets up
    2. High deficit between money supply and goods/products output. A very good example of this is Zimbabwe $ as the Country keeps producing money with higher notes.

Based on these factors, let's analyze which one is applicable for Seal Economy:
    1. Rapid surge of demand. Is there any recent surge of demand? Few possible causes:
    • There are many people maxing out their levels in Seal (200+). As they maxed out, it will create a higher demand for high level equipment.
    • As high level equipment price rise, the supporting items (Ruby, etc) followed suit.
    • Scarcity of unique item that cannot or almost impossible to be produced anymore, e.g. : items obtained from events or rare Cash items
    2. High deficit of money supply. With assumption that cheat to produce cegel is not in the equation, thus Seal money supply should only come from 2 sources (let me know if you know other source):
    • Quest Completion. Similar factor with above, higher level quests = more money.
    • Sales of products to NPC. Actually this factor is almost negligible as the price of goods has been reduced to 1/10th of the original price thus most people do not even bother to pick up the goods.
    So...the conclusions are:
    • Some of those factors will always be constant (Players leveling up cannot be prevented, thus rise of high level equipment demand will always be there). I also took the assumption that goods produced remain constant (number of players and the items that they harvest are stable)
    • Some factors can be altered but may require GM/Game Developers (Quest money)
    • I am apathetic to RMT but simply pointing to RMT that RMT causes inflation is a lazy assumption, why? Because RMT does not produce cegel nor cause higher demand.
    • What happens when RMT is transfer of ownership so I do not believe this is the cause. I am more inclined to say that this is the impact of the hyperinflation. Imagine if you are a new player and you try to buy stuffs but everything is so expensive. Unless you hit a jackpot with great equipment drops, trying to do it from the straight way is just a waste of time

Lastly, suggestions:
    1. Events? Give more of those unique items so their prices will go down.
    2. Improve drop rates for those high level equipment
    3. Remove Quest price money
    4. New Seal Patches
    Last edited by xenos271987; 06-06-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xenos271987 View Post
    [*]I am apathetic to RMT but simply pointing to RMT that RMT causes inflation is a lazy assumption, why? Because RMT does not produce cegel nor cause higher demand.
    [*]What happens when RMT is transfer of ownership so I do not believe this is the cause. I am more inclined to say that this is the impact of the hyperinflation. Imagine if you are a new player and you try to buy stuffs but everything is so expensive. Unless you hit a jackpot with great equipment drops, trying to do it from the straight way is just a waste of time[/LIST]

ok.......are u a seller ? or buyer ?
    IDK about RMT GEAR. But, RMT CEGEL IS TOTALLY DESTROY THE MARKET PRICE.
    example :
    ok ok lets make simulation market first.
    Seller[X] selling 120B Cegel with KURS 1B = $1. But, the Common KURS is 1B = $3. much much cheaper, right ?
    A, B , C ,D ,E AS A IDIOTIC PLAYER WHO DONT CARE FROM WHERE THE CEGEL COME FROM AS LONG AS ITS CHEAP.
    ABCDE interested in X offer and ask about his contact[phone/line/fb/tweet].
    3 days later, A B C D E is done bought his cegel. lets say, all 120B sold out.
    and now, ABCDE have enough cegel to buy something they really want, what will happen next ?

Impact :
    simple, since they have cegel and bought it much cheaper than usual, they don't mind to spend more cegel to buy something they want. This childish behavior can affect 2 things :
    1. -FEAR- in game seller will less likely to sell their item again. scared about unstable cegel make in game seller will kept their item. which lead us to the 2nd impact.
    2.INFLATION. thanks to ABCDE the price is up now. make us[ANTI- rmt player]suffer even more. this will even worse if ABCDE tell everyone that they bought 1B = $1. it will force other RMT seller to lower their KURS. which make worse inflation. then, Most in game seller is think cegel is worthless.
    inflation getting worse and the cegel value is drop.
    this satanic circle is never ending.

the thing is, we stil dont know how X can get that 120B. Grinding or Cheat engine ? who knows. Because of that, all player who buying cegel should be banned. Especially when they bought with low price. .
    Cheater is not the only one who ruin the game, but the player who buying/using product from them is ruin the game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    the thing is, we stil dont know how X can get that 120B. Grinding or Cheat engine ? who knows.
    This.
    I dont know rate 1:10 (buy sell item rate on NPC , for example normal equip drop sell value to npc is 0.1 to their purchase value)
    could help player base achieve hundred or maybe thousand billion this fast.
    Other resource like waterdrop diamond might help a bit but, I still throw suspicious glare to cheating way.
    Maybe not a cheat engine, and more like some people who "know" or "able" to abuse bug or "authority" and sell it in real money.

Sorry my english suck.

Jesus, we even have tax here. I thought i was playing a game not growing up.

How about ARUS, If you have problem in Duran just go to ARUS please, ARUS need more player

Banned
    Okay. We have been going round and round but there is no action being taken from the developer/publisher side (Except the lucky draw thing which I do not think really does it effectively). I kept on saying that being able to trade cegel is the main cause in RMT. Instead of implementing trade boxes, a unified Marketplace would be better. Trading for equipments are all from there. Disable trading between players AT ALL. It will and it will directly change how the market looks like. I have been telling this in the forum but nooo... no one listens and not even the GMS listens.. take a look at the current successfulls MMO. Selling and Trading through marketplace. Seal Online is a game that is full of potential. This game is slow.. yes slow. We are just getting chef job but KR has it since i dont know when..

TlR: DISABLE TRADING AND IMPLEMENT MARKETPLACE!

I don't know why but Duran's price is way too crazy for newbies. I used to play SEAL when it was still on Eternal Destiny and I have to say their pricing was fine. I could afford last stage pets and the price were reasonable (even though cheaters were around). Picking and selling gears to NPC were considered enough to have a decent start

But moving here, I am surprised to see that price of stuffs are like at least 10x of SEAL back then. I asked people how did this happen and how it is very unfriendly to newbies and what they said is that this game is just full of older players that spam end-game content and that's it. There is barely any room for newbies to grow and enjoy good things on early to mid level. You either level hard early and forget about gearing up until you hit at least 100 or stay poor (unless you're super lucky and bathes in crystals/rubies).

Is there actually a way to manipulate cegels that people would always end up in billions and so on? I thought the 10% tax should be a huge enough money sink but it seems that wasn't even a big deal especially for endgame people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast