+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I heard a rumor that cegel can be duped now. i think we should take care of that first to stabilize the economy

I agreed with lock item at id. Or may be if we have many id n want to transfer it. We must register that id to server. Using ip address. So we cant transfer it to another id that not registered at server n different ip address.

This system can make u control cheater too. If found 1 id using cheat at that ip address you can banned all of their id. N if they make some xg item using cheat using ip converter or what ever. They cant trade it to primary id. Because different registered ip.

Make 1 ip can register 10 id. N give us 1 month or maybe 2 weeks to register our id.

N plz make all quest give 0 cegel.
    Last edited by clara712; 03-26-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wonosari1 View Post
    Inflation rate happen for real coz RPS seller vs Demand of RPS not balance
    demand of RPS is so big ........ happen now 1k RPS = 6-7 Billion cegel (amazing)
    look likes cegel is just a joke now coz demand of RPS so big
    Why RPS seller not much now?? coz they retired no event just WZ (waiting dc and people cuting line lol) so boring
    Why RMT happen?????????? coz they retired too why why why??? coz they boring too no event valentine??? amazing....
    if u give discount on unipin RPS 50% off i think we can buy RPS with our own money ... not wasting time shout on game
    "Buy RPS in item" "buy RPS in item.. rate 1:6/7" coz we can buy rps coz get discount on Unipin
    Indonesia gamers is much on earth potential market give us discount we will buy that RPS with our own wallet Thanks GM love u
    We Are Indonesian gamers we have much player on earth
    we dont want duran happen likes arus empty player ...... make it discount of RPS trust me its work
    The real big problem is not about economy the big problem is if many people retired coz rate RPS so hign & no event make happy example event time to play .... or collect item in 1 week get blessed pink diamon etc etc
    make it discount of rps.... dude did u realize rupiah are worthless ? that's why rps are so expensive since the server in usa its make maintenance server, etc cost high and its another reason that we in playrohan doesnt have new update from korea maybe because they dont have enough money to pay new licence. this is international server and base player are from indonesia with player spent less in rps im still wondering how could this server still survive maybe because rohan ?

well for me for duran economy .. maybe playrohan start to invite more player over the world and banned indonesian speaker :V
    Last edited by lastadavista; 03-31-2017 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lastadavista View Post
    make it discount of rps.... dude did u realize rupiah are worthless ? that's why rps are so expensive since the server in usa its make maintenance server, etc cost high and its another reason that we in playrohan doesnt have new update from korea maybe because they dont have enough money to pay new licence. this is international server and base player are from indonesia with player spent less in rps im still wondering how could this server still survive maybe because rohan ?

well for me for duran economy .. maybe playrohan start to invite more player over the world and banned indonesian speaker :V
    Dude u realize many of us Indonesian also RPS Spender right? A famed player usually goes RPS mor than u can imagine and also banned Indonesian, i mean i know most of Indonesian do RMT but not every1 why banned Indonesian that's a kin of racist

Spend less ? Wondering how more than half of population of player have their jika/tipa set + 9, 75% player have their 16x / 20x xg set. Also wonder how people can have kitsu, b, mandra and fly version of them to the point it's common sight everywhere.

Based on your logic: no they not spend money to buy RP's, cheat probabbly ?

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Spend less ? Wondering how more than half of population of player have their jika/tipa set + 9, 75% player have their 16x / 20x xg set. Also wonder how people can have kitsu, b, mandra and fly version of them to the point it's common sight everywhere.

I agree not every Indonesian are RMT and not every Indonesian are cheater and many of Indonesian in fact soend RPS each month and week please refrain that every Indonesian are bad

Anyway, how could it happened if the Tax Purchase was alreayd 10% from when we receive the payment only 90% of it? Perhaps you want to drop it again to 85% of paycheck? That will cause uproar though but at least this is what they can do right now by cutting 10% of paycheck.

However i want this implemented in buy store as well where you will also received 90% money after selling it to the shop that purchases it, fair enough is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post

Not cheat but hard work, luck and patience. im know it since mmorpg player in indonesian are crazy as Korean who spent time for grinding to make some money in game and easy money with event like warzone who you can sell they key for 500m and megaphone for 50m, and my friend do that he even never spent one single rupiah but he already what u said have kitsune all xg clothes etc

The point is i dont hate indonesian player but its the player from indonesian who hurt game so much and makes another country player feel isolated cuz they never try to talk english. Why we need more player from another country beside indonesia? Cuz with that its gonna easier to reduce rmt from one place i know they may do rmt too but with item in another country player its gonna little hard to do rmt and forced player to buy rps rather than buying from rmt especially who not good enough to speak english
    Thats why i wanted to ban speaking indonesia not indoensian speaker im sorry if for last post it was joke for speaker thing
    Last edited by lastadavista; 04-08-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Not cheat but hard work, luck and patience. im know it since mmorpg player in indonesian are crazy as Korean who spent time for grinding to make some money in game and easy money with event like warzone who you can sell they key for 500m and megaphone for 50m, and my friend do that he even never spent one single rupiah but he already what u said have kitsune all xg clothes etc

The point is i dont hate indonesian player but its the player from indonesian who hurt game so much and makes another country player feel isolated cuz they never try to talk english. Why we need more player from another country beside indonesia? Cuz with that its gonna easier to reduce rmt from one place i know they may do rmt too but with item in another country player its gonna little hard to do rmt and forced player to buy rps rather than buying from rmt especially who not good enough to speak english
    Thats why i wanted to ban speaking indonesia not indoensian speaker im sorry if for last post it was joke for speaker thing
    I can agree to that but i think it would.be better if we ask some1 who we didn't know englizh first if he or she is the same country as u then why not speaking to them with same language i think it's safe to say most of Indonesian welcome other ppl from other country lol

Quote Originally Posted by hasansyarif View Post
    I heard a rumor that cegel can be duped now. i think we should take care of that first to stabilize the economy
    I've heard that rumor before, but I haven't found anything that can back it up. Still, I believe it's really important that cegel duplication/manipulation should be checked because all of the suggestions here will not work. I like some of the suggestions mentioned here like the "locked-item" feature and placing a value cap on items. At the end of the day, "Money Sink/Gold Sink" strategies should be able to help reduce inflation quite a bit. Some examples would be:

•Cegel-only items (costumes, weapons, etc)
    •Auctions for exclusive items
    •Raising tax on kiosks
    •Cegel penalty when you die
    •Raise warp prices
    •Removing money bags as prizes
    •Drop the selling price of item loot

Then there are also things that Devs can do like:
    •Weapon and Armors will have durability and will need cegels for repairs
    •Introducing Auction houses
    •Disabling direct-player trades
    •Introducing guild-exclusive features like having your own guild house and have the ability to upgrade it to make it look better

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server