+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. make hot event just like winter n miswa or clyph did
    2. give rps discount
    3. split player equally into duran n arus, i would like to transfer to arus , fyi im valued around 130-140b in duran
    4. more n more active gm n watcher in game, perma ban to all strange activity
    5. be aware of fb grup rmt

Agreed to all except divide player, rather than divide they should.merge or potentially gives special event on arus like winter miswa Unica so they r interested to.play in arus too, make market and trad to be able in unison so ppl soend their time there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamz View Post
    1. make hot event just like winter n miswa or clyph did
    2. give rps discount
    3. split player equally into duran n arus, i would like to transfer to arus , fyi im valued around 130-140b in duran
    4. more n more active gm n watcher in game, perma ban to all strange activity
    5. be aware of fb grup rmt
    My personal answers to these suggestions:
    1.Event is always welcome. Please do make sure this is a free event so everybody can participate
    2. a good thing because item mall is "virtual asset" so there is no limit of it.
    3.no heck no. Let Duran mess around with their own thing and let Arus mess around with their own thing. Please do not combine them either because it will make a huge mess on the economy
    4.An hourly gameguard scan will be good. Active GM and watchers are most welcome.
    5. Now for this one. I would say that we get the community involved. There is no way of telling how many pages/groups that are out there doing RMT. BUT, getting the community involve is also a risk because we might get "Backstabbers"

now now, I think the discussions are getting away from the original theme of the conversation. Lets get back. GMs, please do make sure that you are logging all of this. Be thankful that there are still some people who are against RMT in this game. Please do not let us down.

So far the reasons that I have seen that can combat RMT effectively are:
    1.Locking items
    2.Market system trading
    3. Disable cegel Trading

For power leveling, I think lets make it another topic.

duran is too crowded..
    if anyone interested in switch item arus with mine in duran, feel free to pm
    im not asking much, enough 1 on 1 same item, opt doesnt matter as long its not minus
    thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamz View Post
    duran is too crowded..
    if anyone interested in switch item arus with mine in duran, feel free to pm
    im not asking much, enough 1 on 1 same item, opt doesnt matter as long its not minus
    thx
    Dude, wrong thread dude. post this somewhere else

I heard a rumor that cegel can be duped now. i think we should take care of that first to stabilize the economy

Quote Originally Posted by hasansyarif View Post
    I heard a rumor that cegel can be duped now. i think we should take care of that first to stabilize the economy
    I've heard that rumor before, but I haven't found anything that can back it up. Still, I believe it's really important that cegel duplication/manipulation should be checked because all of the suggestions here will not work. I like some of the suggestions mentioned here like the "locked-item" feature and placing a value cap on items. At the end of the day, "Money Sink/Gold Sink" strategies should be able to help reduce inflation quite a bit. Some examples would be:

•Cegel-only items (costumes, weapons, etc)
    •Auctions for exclusive items
    •Raising tax on kiosks
    •Cegel penalty when you die
    •Raise warp prices
    •Removing money bags as prizes
    •Drop the selling price of item loot

Then there are also things that Devs can do like:
    •Weapon and Armors will have durability and will need cegels for repairs
    •Introducing Auction houses
    •Disabling direct-player trades
    •Introducing guild-exclusive features like having your own guild house and have the ability to upgrade it to make it look better

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    I've heard that rumor before, but I haven't found anything that can back it up. Still, I believe it's really important that cegel duplication/manipulation should be checked because all of the suggestions here will not work. I like some of the suggestions mentioned here like the "locked-item" feature and placing a value cap on items. At the end of the day, "Money Sink/Gold Sink" strategies should be able to help reduce inflation quite a bit. Some examples would be:

•Cegel-only items (costumes, weapons, etc)
    •Auctions for exclusive items
    •Raising tax on kiosks
    •Cegel penalty when you die
    •Raise warp prices
    •Removing money bags as prizes
    •Drop the selling price of item loot

Then there are also things that Devs can do like:
    •Weapon and Armors will have durability and will need cegels for repairs
    •Introducing Auction houses
    •Disabling direct-player trades
    •Introducing guild-exclusive features like having your own guild house and have the ability to upgrade it to make it look better
    Simple look at the price of the item the reason it was inflated was originally looks a like what happen in SEAL Indonesian, and why we hate cheat is bcoz what happen in there is inflation that is now too late to be fixed so we should take care of this cegel dupers so the item can be lower again before it's too late

I agreed with lock item at id. Or may be if we have many id n want to transfer it. We must register that id to server. Using ip address. So we cant transfer it to another id that not registered at server n different ip address.

This system can make u control cheater too. If found 1 id using cheat at that ip address you can banned all of their id. N if they make some xg item using cheat using ip converter or what ever. They cant trade it to primary id. Because different registered ip.

Make 1 ip can register 10 id. N give us 1 month or maybe 2 weeks to register our id.

N plz make all quest give 0 cegel.
    Last edited by clara712; 03-26-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Anyway, how could it happened if the Tax Purchase was alreayd 10% from when we receive the payment only 90% of it? Perhaps you want to drop it again to 85% of paycheck? That will cause uproar though but at least this is what they can do right now by cutting 10% of paycheck.

However i want this implemented in buy store as well where you will also received 90% money after selling it to the shop that purchases it, fair enough is it?