+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Well u know? Sometimes there are ppl who.makes priest first after they got some equip they r bored and then play other char maybe Mage or whatever if by any chance a good equipment maybe AL in priest u make 2 ID and the mage for example need AL how u gonna transfer them? R u search AL again? While u may get other equip for example PEP XG and other rather than buy AL again

Quote Originally Posted by hasansyarif View Post
    Well u know? Sometimes there are ppl who.makes priest first after they got some equip they r bored and then play other char maybe Mage or whatever if by any chance a good equipment maybe AL in priest u make 2 ID and the mage for example need AL how u gonna transfer them? R u search AL again? While u may get other equip for example PEP XG and other rather than buy AL again
    Thats exactly where my conversation going, u can either keep the equipment stay at + 7 to be able to be traded or make it + 9 if tou decided to make one of your character get stronger. By doing so you actually flush your cegel for equip above + 7 and in the same time you will buy another equip which is below or +7. My logic is ; if i going to do rmt ill buy some stuff which is hard to get and i wont waste my money for + 7 items which is pretty much can be achieved by everyone easily.

But even so it is'nt convenience to lock every XG item. Ppl should have right to trade it right? Selling ID is worst conclusion since it will increase chance of hacking and etc and we cannot borrow equip which is essential for us is inconvinient

I just gonna leave it like this by example:
    1. WoW using this locked items system and their RMT market mostly is power leveling service. Which i believe not affect their in game evonomy that much.
    2. WoW player base is 10 or maybe 100 times more than Seal online with more than half of that player is chinesse. Which we know chinesse is the best video game hacker in the world (no, as much you indonesian think you are the best, the world is bigger out there). But they dont have RMT issue like what we have here.
    3. Seal online dont use this locked item so the RMT start to out of hand, player can sell items, offer power leveling service and even offer quest service.

From my example up there possibly it will gave a great understanding how the locked to account item can give the game a great advantage against RMT. Yes it's inconvenient but to make something right we need to have tighter policies for the game securities.

In addition most if not all; new mmo out there already using this system.

@hasansyarif: u spend lots of time arguing my opinion; isn't it will be better if you start to contribute on how we dealt with RMT issue rather than arguing my nonsense lol.
    Last edited by jhembut; 03-16-2017 at 03:54 AM.

My suggestion is to do a event that make everyone interested such as releasing new items such as Dragon Weapons and then XG item so they spend so much cegel, then do some events that require them to buy IM with their cegel like GB Pet event or maybe collectinng items event and selling perma costume and ident costume item mall in cegel so they spend so much cegel and it can return normal. Or flat out stop gives XG item in shop (like suit of fate etc) and gives.them G or DG only so they work hard to XG it

1. make hot event just like winter n miswa or clyph did
    2. give rps discount
    3. split player equally into duran n arus, i would like to transfer to arus , fyi im valued around 130-140b in duran
    4. more n more active gm n watcher in game, perma ban to all strange activity
    5. be aware of fb grup rmt

Agreed to all except divide player, rather than divide they should.merge or potentially gives special event on arus like winter miswa Unica so they r interested to.play in arus too, make market and trad to be able in unison so ppl soend their time there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamz View Post
    1. make hot event just like winter n miswa or clyph did
    2. give rps discount
    3. split player equally into duran n arus, i would like to transfer to arus , fyi im valued around 130-140b in duran
    4. more n more active gm n watcher in game, perma ban to all strange activity
    5. be aware of fb grup rmt
    My personal answers to these suggestions:
    1.Event is always welcome. Please do make sure this is a free event so everybody can participate
    2. a good thing because item mall is "virtual asset" so there is no limit of it.
    3.no heck no. Let Duran mess around with their own thing and let Arus mess around with their own thing. Please do not combine them either because it will make a huge mess on the economy
    4.An hourly gameguard scan will be good. Active GM and watchers are most welcome.
    5. Now for this one. I would say that we get the community involved. There is no way of telling how many pages/groups that are out there doing RMT. BUT, getting the community involve is also a risk because we might get "Backstabbers"

now now, I think the discussions are getting away from the original theme of the conversation. Lets get back. GMs, please do make sure that you are logging all of this. Be thankful that there are still some people who are against RMT in this game. Please do not let us down.

So far the reasons that I have seen that can combat RMT effectively are:
    1.Locking items
    2.Market system trading
    3. Disable cegel Trading

For power leveling, I think lets make it another topic.

duran is too crowded..
    if anyone interested in switch item arus with mine in duran, feel free to pm
    im not asking much, enough 1 on 1 same item, opt doesnt matter as long its not minus
    thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamz View Post
    duran is too crowded..
    if anyone interested in switch item arus with mine in duran, feel free to pm
    im not asking much, enough 1 on 1 same item, opt doesnt matter as long its not minus
    thx
    Dude, wrong thread dude. post this somewhere else