+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Black bear xg is a premium items i think. My logic is; when u start from zero ofc we don't have fortune to buy the xg stuff unless we do rmt or we invest our money on Rp's. Unfortunatelly it's up to that person which one give more advantage to them. So I promote the locked items to prevent the rmt. One thing people need to understand this game is free to play but to be able to get a good stuff is not free. However player can face 2 option in this situation; either they invest some money in this game or play it hardcore.

But if it locked mean only that char can have the item, what if they want to transfer it to other ID for example u already do a good job with gambler and u wanna play SM. Of course u want some leftovers item to be graded to ur new char and it could be worse cause ppl gonna start selling ID for RMT, that,s not a good suggestion for stopping RMT. My idea is to limit good prize such as samael and others, start with low ones like Rainbow Wing,KST and others but make them G only not XG

Thats why u should make ur SM in one id rather than making new id for new char. Bottom line, people selling id is alot better than people selling equipment on RMT because in my opinion it's more controllable. If you ever playing diablo 2 thats a good example of the game developer supporting RMT; and the game fallen 1 year after it's epic release. Now compare to World of warcraft (if tou ever playing it) they have locked to character items (even worst than my suggestion) and they can survive for more than 10 years.

From your example case : lets say i won an amariel wing xg + 0 from golden chest, because i don't want to make it locked to my account ill just make it + 7 so i can trade it between account. However if i decide to have that wing as my final accesory i will refine it till +9 and make it locked to my char. Fyi the status different between +7 and +9 in acc is pretty low and almost unnoticeable, however there's a huge different in price for xg+7 and xg +9. Think about this if only +7 stuff can be traded why we bother to buying (with real money) a stuff we can have from golden chest or grabbit.

P.S : GM / moderator of this forum clearly states this thread is for discussion regarding RMT probblem, and they expect our opinion in here, now after 2 weeks and 3 pages of discussion i don't see any feedback from them. Did they really do their job or just wasting our time in here?
    Last edited by jhembut; 03-14-2017 at 06:44 AM.

inflation rate is not same of RMT
    inflation rate means cegel is to much on hand
    RMT is real money transaction
    that not same at all
    now the topic is INFLATION RATE if u want talk RMT make other topic coz RMT is illegal
    INFLATION make the new player can not buy anything in cegel that the big problem

Quote Originally Posted by wonosari1 View Post
    that not same at all
    now the topic is INFLATION RATE if u want talk RMT make other topic coz RMT is illegal
    INFLATION make the new player can not buy anything in cegel that the big problem
    Have u read all of the post in this thread mate?

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Thats why u should make ur SM in one id rather than making new id for new char. Bottom line, people selling id is alot better than people selling equipment on RMT because in my opinion it's more controllable. If you ever playing diablo 2 thats a good example of the game developer supporting RMT; and the game fallen 1 year after it's epic release. Now compare to World of warcraft (if tou ever playing it) they have locked to character items (even worst than my suggestion) and they can survive for more than 10 years.

From your example case : lets say i won an amariel wing xg + 0 from golden chest, because i don't want to make it locked to my account ill just make it + 7 so i can trade it between account. However if i decide to have that wing as my final accesory i will refine it till +9 and make it locked to my char. Fyi the status different between +7 and +9 in acc is pretty low and almost unnoticeable, however there's a huge different in price for xg+7 and xg +9. Think about this if only +7 stuff can be traded why we bother to buying (with real money) a stuff we can have from golden chest or grabbit.

P.S : GM / moderator of this forum clearly states this thread is for discussion regarding RMT probblem, and they expect our opinion in here, now after 2 weeks and 3 pages of discussion i don't see any feedback from them. Did they really do their job or just wasting our time in here?
    Please be aware that we are monitoring this thread regularly and includes the new feedback that are being replied here.
    that not same at all
    RMT is part of this thread as it affects the game's economy

Inflation rate happen for real coz RPS seller vs Demand of RPS not balance
    demand of RPS is so big ........ happen now 1k RPS = 6-7 Billion cegel (amazing)
    look likes cegel is just a joke now coz demand of RPS so big
    Why RPS seller not much now?? coz they retired no event just WZ (waiting dc and people cuting line lol) so boring
    Why RMT happen?????????? coz they retired too why why why??? coz they boring too no event valentine??? amazing....
    if u give discount on unipin RPS 50% off i think we can buy RPS with our own money ... not wasting time shout on game
    "Buy RPS in item" "buy RPS in item.. rate 1:6/7" coz we can buy rps coz get discount on Unipin
    Indonesia gamers is much on earth potential market give us discount we will buy that RPS with our own wallet Thanks GM love u
    We Are Indonesian gamers we have much player on earth
    we dont want duran happen likes arus empty player ...... make it discount of RPS trust me its work
    The real big problem is not about economy the big problem is if many people retired coz rate RPS so hign & no event make happy example event time to play .... or collect item in 1 week get blessed pink diamon etc etc
    Last edited by wonosari1; 03-14-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Let me give u example if 1 ID already has assassin gambler artisan apos IW and Demol how do u want to make SM or if somehow u have real char apostle for example and u want to raise ur other char easily with apos u need 2 ID and if the suitable eauipment in apos how u wanna trade it? It will be inefficient right? Locking item is not the solution to this RMT inflation

My suggestion to suppress this is to do XG item event so they spend much cegel like GDGG being able to be traded once again like XG GDGG is hard too and cost much cegels then renove XG equip from.web and rplace it with normal equip.so they work hard too to XG it

Quote Originally Posted by hasansyarif View Post
    Let me give u example if 1 ID already has assassin gambler artisan apos IW and Demol how do u want to make SM or if somehow u have real char apostle for example and u want to raise ur other char easily with apos u need 2 ID and if the suitable eauipment in apos how u wanna trade it? It will be inefficient right? Locking item is not the solution to this RMT inflation
    Tell me why its not the solution for inflation ? Not try to corner you, but your argument is actually support my statement, by having 1 apos in 1 id and 1 hitter in another id you actually will spend alot of cegel or rps if you decide to make both id to have full equipment, either way actually moving the economy of the games, im sorry but i don't understand your logic.