+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    You dont get what i really mean.
    I mean cutting off 0 from people (inventory, bank, guild bank), it doesnt affect any items value but the market value.
    It has nothing to do with the street merchant

My 2 cents: we can put any tax, rearrange the cegel value etc; as long as the game still providing the rmt market with products, the practice will never end. My simple question is; why we can have alca accesory and bracelet locked to character but all more inportant stuff like our weapon don't ? It's simply just locked the highly refined xg equipment (above + 7) to account and it will cut 75% of rmt products.

Well I think the last resort for RMT is wipeout. I'm sure everyone would start again. In my opinion, we cannot stop RMT because it is widely spread in other social media and etc. (((

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalxboy View Post
    You dont get what i really mean.
    I mean cutting off 0 from people (inventory, bank, guild bank), it doesnt affect any items value but the market value.
    It has nothing to do with the street merchant
    Put it like this, you have 100m in the bank, GM announce that the next day you are gonna lose one 0 in your bank. so from 100m->10m , the price of NPC items doesnt change which means you lost 90M for nothing and infact, you are poor for nothing too. most probably YNK office will get bomb threats with this.. or people move to private server.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    My 2 cents: we can put any tax, rearrange the cegel value etc; as long as the game still providing the rmt market with products, the practice will never end. My simple question is; why we can have alca accesory and bracelet locked to character but all more inportant stuff like our weapon don't ? It's simply just locked the highly refined xg equipment (above + 7) to account and it will cut 75% of rmt products.
    I am totally with you. we should introduce locked items instead of just rearrange cegels. I also suggested that we disable trading totally. Instead of that, use market manager like cabal online.

Quote Originally Posted by hoomans View Post
    Well I think the last resort for RMT is wipeout. I'm sure everyone would start again. In my opinion, we cannot stop RMT because it is widely spread in other social media and etc. (((
    well then I wont be playing anymore if they do wipe it out. I have survived through 2 Wipeouts. Seal Plus->Eternal Destiny->Blades of Destiny. Please DO NOT DO THAT adn it doesnt proof that we stop RMT with wiping out. People are still doing RMT in BOD...
    Last edited by Holmez; 03-09-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    Im not an expert, but if the root is because the player base possess too much money, then reduce it by :
    1. Remove cegel item from grabbit or any cash item (waterdrop diamond etc)
    2. Cut player money by 90% (for example if player possess 30B, then reduce it to 3B), i know its crazy, but if all lose, then nobody lose.
    3. More in game expensive item, for example increase potion price to 1000% (max red pot from 1500 cegel to 15.000)
    4. Any cegel trading will pay for extra tax (deducing 10% from total transction just like purcashing on vending)
    5. in game gambling with cegel, the price is cheap cash item like stat booster or pet food (up to fruities),
    jackpot is G item for middle level class equip (for example astraeus boost.G etc)
    6. limit transaction and vending to 9.99 B

Prevent RMT is another level, my idea is creating trading cegel handicaped by level.
    Below 100 : only up to 10m cegel with tax 5%
    Below 150 : only up to 100m cegel with tax 5%
    below 200 : only up to 1B cegel with tax 10%
    below 250 : only up to 2B cegel with tax 10%
    251 will granted special to trade up to 10B at one transaction

Each character also limited to bring money (think of wallet and will encourage bank deposit and will make trading more annoying for large sum)
    Below 100 : max 50m cegel
    Below 150 : max 200m cegel
    Below 200 : max 2B cegel
    Below 250 : max 5B cegel
    251 can bring up to 10B cegel
    of course developer can sell cash item with cheap rps for double this wallet cap

Ignore my post if look stupid
    This is a good suggestion but still, we have to go back to the main things they trade which is EQ. If we cant some how block that, no matter how much tax we implies to the player, we cant get rid of RMT. Btw is GM and Seal team reading this chat? Please be more active.. this is a really important discussion that we are having to save the game.

Well then if locked item is the best then i`m gonna ask u a question. how will the small lvl player want to get XG equipment? Of course they would want to have XG item.

Quote Originally Posted by hasansyarif View Post
    Well then if locked item is the best then i`m gonna ask u a question. how will the small lvl player want to get XG equipment? Of course they would want to have XG item.
    I assuming your question is ; how low level can get their xg items? There are couple ways to answer your question:
    1. What i promote here is locked to account once the refinement level hit above +7 so for xg stuff with +7 refinement value can still traded.

2. Buy item mall stuff and refine it by yourself.

3. By farm enough cegel then xg the item by urself.

Regarding wipeout; no it's not best solution for rmt issue in fact wipe out favored rmt because when everyone start from scratch they will surelly need cegel which will motivated rmt even more, and i doesn't need to xplain how this will be going because i think everyone here smart enough to figure it out by themselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hasansyarif View Post
    Define low level player to me. below 150? below 200? These days tbh its not hard to survive without XG items before you can use the XG items that you can purchase in the item mall. I mean seriously.. lvl 50 with +7.XG set?? who are you trying to kill lol

I think may be you can delete cegel from quest centre. N about element quest you must make it harderer. I see many low level below 30 run at sevis with high speed to get wood elemen. N many low lvl ppl with high fame at sevis.

For example black bear XG+9, you may not needed it for hunting , but aren,t ppl wanna search that too for hunting and if u have anothe rlow lvl char i assume we have to do XG otem ourselves for u not bothering maybe but for other?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast