+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I think it would be better if we can get premium items (costume, some item mall consumables) thru cegels. It would motivate the player to spend their cegels. How about that? Newbie here

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    GM if u read this.. my suggestion as economic analysis i real world i can say this is happening because u cant co trol the money flows..
    how to control it.. u need to put progressive tax..
    each id should be controlled how much they create cegel in a month and then we charge them with tax..
    under 1b 5%
    1-5b 10%
    6-15b 15%
    16-25b 20%
    26-35b 25%
    36-45b 30%
    46-100b 40%
    more than 100b 45%
    how this work..
    if a player buy cegel.. they need to pay the tax..
    the rmt cegel seller have most disadvantage they got tax from they cegel.. and to sell cegel normally they move the money to another id.. this will charge rmt seller more tax..
    also we prevent player use another id to sell item..
    your advantage for this feature
    u get more plyer buy inventory expansion
    and u got more ppl buy char expansion

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4ZlyPIGWd
    www.playrohan.com
    I like the idea of having tax.

If i going to use RMT service will be either to buy high end equipment or buying rare pet. So my suggestion will be better if the game introduce locked to account stuff such as: +8/9 xg equipment and rare fly pets. Eventhough i believe it will not completely erasing rmt; it will reduce the interest in buying cegel and probabbly the easiest way to do atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Hello,

We have taken note of this concern and it has already included in our report.

For the meantime, we would like you to give us other suggestions how can we improve in managing the cegels in Duran and prevent the players from RMT?
    Im not an expert, but if the root is because the player base possess too much money, then reduce it by :
    1. Remove cegel item from grabbit or any cash item (waterdrop diamond etc)
    2. Cut player money by 90% (for example if player possess 30B, then reduce it to 3B), i know its crazy, but if all lose, then nobody lose.
    3. More in game expensive item, for example increase potion price to 1000% (max red pot from 1500 cegel to 15.000)
    4. Any cegel trading will pay for extra tax (deducing 10% from total transction just like purcashing on vending)
    5. in game gambling with cegel, the price is cheap cash item like stat booster or pet food (up to fruities),
    jackpot is G item for middle level class equip (for example astraeus boost.G etc)
    6. limit transaction and vending to 9.99 B

Prevent RMT is another level, my idea is creating trading cegel handicaped by level.
    Below 100 : only up to 10m cegel with tax 5%
    Below 150 : only up to 100m cegel with tax 5%
    below 200 : only up to 1B cegel with tax 10%
    below 250 : only up to 2B cegel with tax 10%
    251 will granted special to trade up to 10B at one transaction

Each character also limited to bring money (think of wallet and will encourage bank deposit and will make trading more annoying for large sum)
    Below 100 : max 50m cegel
    Below 150 : max 200m cegel
    Below 200 : max 2B cegel
    Below 250 : max 5B cegel
    251 can bring up to 10B cegel
    of course developer can sell cash item with cheap rps for double this wallet cap

Ignore my post if look stupid

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    Im not an expert, but if the root is because the player base possess too much money, then reduce it by :
    1. Remove cegel item from grabbit or any cash item (waterdrop diamond etc)
    2. Cut player money by 90% (for example if player possess 30B, then reduce it to 3B), i know its crazy, but if all lose, then nobody lose.
    3. More in game expensive item, for example increase potion price to 1000% (max red pot from 1500 cegel to 15.000)
    4. Any cegel trading will pay for extra tax (deducing 10% from total transction just like purcashing on vending)
    5. in game gambling with cegel, the price is cheap cash item like stat booster or pet food (up to fruities),
    jackpot is G item for middle level class equip (for example astraeus boost.G etc)
    6. limit transaction and vending to 9.99 B

Prevent RMT is another level, my idea is creating trading cegel handicaped by level.
    Below 100 : only up to 10m cegel with tax 5%
    Below 150 : only up to 100m cegel with tax 5%
    below 200 : only up to 1B cegel with tax 10%
    below 250 : only up to 2B cegel with tax 10%
    251 will granted special to trade up to 10B at one transaction

Each character also limited to bring money (think of wallet and will encourage bank deposit and will make trading more annoying for large sum)
    Below 100 : max 50m cegel
    Below 150 : max 200m cegel
    Below 200 : max 2B cegel
    Below 250 : max 5B cegel
    251 can bring up to 10B cegel
    of course developer can sell cash item with cheap rps for double this wallet cap

Ignore my post if look stupid
    It's a good solution to limit cegels, but players may go to RMT after that. :l

Quote Originally Posted by hoomans View Post
    It's a good solution to limit cegels, but players may go to RMT after that. :l
    I actually dont really know much about RMT, i always thought some new player just want to quickly "powered up", so many of them are lower level character.
    But yeah, my solution doesnt solve high level trading/ transaction.

Compare to other game, enchant system in Seal were free, only need the stone and item, which is in other game, people spent lot of in game money for enchant items, this system kinda control circulation of the money, since the money were gone after enchant, not move into other player or become other stuff that worth money. More higher the item level than the cost more expensive. nowadays lot of items +9, +10 or even +12 you can imagine how much money that we can cut with it ?
    I know its hard to change the system from free into paid, but perhaps this way can be a solutions to decrease in game money, if you guys said, it will be a burden to player if they must spend money for enchant items, but take a look for how much money at the market nowadays....

well this is my suggestion ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    I actually dont really know much about RMT, i always thought some new player just want to quickly "powered up", so many of them are lower level character.
    But yeah, my solution doesnt solve high level trading/ transaction.
    RMT case isnt only case why new player is powered up so fast

the backer did!!

lets say that new player may still new on BOD. but he/she had a quite big connection already with higher ups player. so getting high end equipment is relatively easy task for him/her

Dear GM Team,
    I've been bothered by this inflation issue too.
    That progressive tax is clearly a good idea, but before you step further with the tax i want to suggest u some fiscal policy i used to learn on political-economy class.
    Have you guys heard about redenomination?
    Well, it just cut amount of 0 (or 00 or 000 and so on) from money people holds. (e.g: 3.000.000.000 to 300.000.000) without changing the value.

So you can put tax after the cegel not inflated to prevent people sells stuffs with high-price in the future.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
    Die-hard seal online lover

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalxboy View Post
    Dear GM Team,
    I've been bothered by this inflation issue too.
    That progressive tax is clearly a good idea, but before you step further with the tax i want to suggest u some fiscal policy i used to learn on political-economy class.
    Have you guys heard about redenomination?
    Well, it just cut amount of 0 (or 00 or 000 and so on) from money people holds. (e.g: 3.000.000.000 to 300.000.000) without changing the value.

So you can put tax after the cegel not inflated to prevent people sells stuffs with high-price in the future.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
    Die-hard seal online lover

That already happened.. geranium used to be 10 cegel if you sell it on npc.. now its 1 i think? I used to be able to buy potions with collecting Hard shells and stuff like that but since they remove a 0 in the sell value, i cant do that anymore.

What i found out is, its really easy to do RMT in this game, there are lots of cegel sellers in facebook. I mean seriously A LOT of them. If we need to be able to get them out of business, i suggest make certain items untradeable? for example stuff like +8.xg above items, they can still use it between acount(from char to char in the account) but they can not give it to other players. This will impact a lot on the market system that we have now. Another one would be disable cegel trade with other players. Trading is strictly through Market Manager like cabal online.
    Last edited by Holmez; 03-08-2017 at 05:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast