+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Costume Patterns & Chem wep stones

Hello friends, me again ^^, b4 i start this thread i would like to clarify that i am strictly speaking about ISEN server, and about AGI AVENGER and at lvl 115.

First thing alot of ppl on isen server told me to get a +12 chem wep (which i did during the event ) better then onyx katar cuz u can put more options in it. now comes my first question, my idea for a +12 chem was this: +50% HP stone 30D, 36% DD (PA badge,3 days), 200 AGI 7D from IM, 200VIT 7days IM and 14%Crit 7D from IM. are there a better alternative on ISEN?

and for the costume patterns i was planing on 75 all stats, 90 agi , 90 vit. Should i put the 3k HP instead of vit?

Thanks for ur answers in advance =) Have fun!.

For an agi dhan socketed weapon

1.50% HP stone
    2. 36%DD
    3. 14% Crit
    4. HP Absorb
    5. 33% fckin Mobility (you are a dhan you're supposed to strike Fast and Deadly or else you are the one in bindstone)

go for 90vit,90agi,75allstats

PVP only:

1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 3x % mobility or 3x% attackspeed, preference and depends on your pet (lion or fox I'd go for mobility stone, dragon, I'd go for attackspeed stone)
    5. 36% DD

PVE:
    1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 2x% hp abso
    5. 36% DD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    PVP only:

1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 3x % mobility or 3x% attackspeed, preference and depends on your pet (lion or fox I'd go for mobility stone, dragon, I'd go for attackspeed stone)
    5. 36% DD

PVE:
    1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 2x% hp abso
    5. 36% DD
    Why not 200 vit instead of move speed or att speed? and also what are ur suggestions on the costume patterns? And yes i am speaking strictly for PVP End game for ISEN server

^ He's talking about isen

@Cymesta go for HP ABS and MOBI

Check this pic out.

xCupid is the highest character in isen. At that time he was 115+46, +12 Opaniel set with 200agi, 200vit stones per parts. +12 Absolute Set, +12 Transcended Opaniel Katar and he was hiding when i venged in using my ranger.

Im co-piloting the VietEPIC with 4parts Talis Armor, Talis Tasset, Talis Helm, Talis Boots , 1part Chimera Gauntlet with 200agi and 200vit per parts and +12 Opaniel Katar

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Umm Thx for the answer, but u are running full set of tali with 200 agi on each armor part, as of now i have glacial set, and i am aiming for onyx, i dont think i can ever try to get tali armor and stone it, way too expensive, so i think i will need the extra 200 AGI i can get on the +12 chem katar, as for HP absorb, i dont know what i would want to get that cuz they will 1 hit me nayways, as i in the photos u have 90k HP, so u can heal off of H ABS, for me i have 25k hp. what do u think?

EDIT: If u have good stuff like this, why are u a predator not an Avenger if i may ask?
    Last edited by Cymesta; 02-04-2017 at 12:00 PM.

I wrote a long post and this forum decided to go bonkers and not publish it, so fu-ck that

summary:

get: 3000 hp, 90 agi, 75 all stats onr ur costumes, best scaling
    if you rpk: get mobility stone instead of hp abso (hp abso is useless) people like zymet are unable to see things from a different perspective than their own. Like you said you get 1 shot anyway so 200 vit stone or hp abso are useless. just try to chain cc people and kill them before they can hit you (200 agi stone helps with that)
    if you team pvp: get attackspeed since it stacks with SA so you will accumulate damage faster and shotta people

he's a predator because he's a noob, all pvp predator mains are noobs, you run in from hide and either aoe crit everyone down coz it's a broken class or you die coz you get CC on you. It's more mind numbing than playing the old templar, it requires zero skill or brian activity lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    he's a predator because he's a noob, all pvp predator mains are noobs, you run in from hide and either aoe crit everyone down coz it's a broken class or you die coz you get CC on you. It's more mind numbing than playing the old templar, it requires zero skill or brian activity lmao.
    Bro say it how it is they only see the 15% crit rate in Katar mastery xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!